Obama, Hillary Or Mccain?

swain

This will be closed soon, but Romney is also not out of it yet at all. In a brokered convention, Huckabee could give it to Romney. If the Huckmeister stays in and I think he will, he will be bringing delegates from the redneck bible belt and he would never throw his delegates to McCain. I am rooting for Romney as the the republican sacrificial elephant, because McCain will be hard to beat. Let's face it, we aren't ready for a president who wears Mormon underwear.

If only considering expat issues, Obama would signal the biggest shift away from Bush, and boost the way Americans are perceived all over the world (personally I can't decide between

Clinton and Obama, though I thiink I favor Clinton a tiny bit more).

Edited by Jingthing

This will be closed soon, but Romney is also not out of it yet at all. In a brokered convention, Huckabee could give it to Romney.

If only considering expat issues, Obama would signal the biggest shift away from Bush, and boost the way Americans are perceived all over the world (personally I can't decide between

This would seem relevant to Thai Expats... why would this be closed?

This will be closed soon, but Romney is also not out of it yet at all. In a brokered convention, Huckabee could give it to Romney.

This would seem relevant to Thai Expats... why would this be closed?

Because US politics topics are always closed here. Just you wait (not long now).

The chosen Democrat candidate may well become President of the USA, which surely has implications, for relations with Thailand.

Do any of the candidates, Democrat or republican, have policies relevant to 3rd-world or emerging-world countries ? Who would the new PPP-government view, as being most friendly towards Thailand ? Do Thais living in America have any views on all of this ? Have any of the candidates ever visited Thailand ?

Do they know where Thailand is ? :D:o

question u should ask yourself is will any candidates change anything and the simple answer is NO. :o

And what lessons can be drawn from this, by democrats here in Thailand, I wonder ?

By the way Suega, nice avatar ! Is that a bushy-tailed Thai were-rabbit ? Where might one get some good menu-suggestions, is there a TV-programme here in Thailand, do you think ?

... puff, puff ... I'm running out of ideas here ... how to keep it relevant to Thailand ... puff ... what would a Thai Buddhist suggest next ? :D

Change is what is needed... McCain with stay the course means another 4 years of what we just had? No thank you! It is very relevant to peoples of the world including Thailand. Hillary had a husband that was very into keeping the dollar strong. I like that in a Presidents wife er first husband... what would they call him?

The chosen Democrat candidate may well become President of the USA, which surely has implications, for relations with Thailand.

Do any of the candidates, Democrat or republican, have policies relevant to 3rd-world or emerging-world countries ? Who would the new PPP-government view, as being most friendly towards Thailand ? Do Thais living in America have any views on all of this ? Have any of the candidates ever visited Thailand ?

Do they know where Thailand is ? :D:o

I think McCain spent some time in North Viet Nam as a guest and would make an outstanding cammander in chief.

Nduom, Akufo, or Mills? Who is the best candidate for Thailand Expats?

I think we can all agree that these are the only real choices left in the race. The dollar, the war, and everything!? Who can get us (Ghanaians) out of the mess we are in?

I'm an Akufo man myself.

Whilst Ghana doesn't have a big splashing embassy with brawny Ghanaian Marines coordinating security on a sprawling complex in the heart of Wireless Road, they do have one close to that in nearby Japan.

Japan is one of the biggest aid donors to Ghana so that makes sense or doesn't it :o

Its frustrating sometimes... we cant really comment about what is going on in Thailand because we are not able to vote or make a difference. And when we want to talk about the one thing that can make a difference in our lives.. such as the direction the next election takes... we are told it has no relevance to people from the USA living in Thailand. It does make a difference, the current administration was our mistake and now its time to correct that mistake.

I think the best is still to come.