Where To Buy Office Furniture In Pattaya?

Lorin

Just moved in my new place in Pattaya and looking for big computer table and leather chair. Have no idea where to get it in Pattaya, please advice. Thanks.

Have a look in the Office Depot on Sukhumwit, near Big C at the top of Pattaya Tai.

Just moved in my new place in Pattaya and looking for big computer table and leather chair. Have no idea where to get it in Pattaya, please advice. Thanks.

Try Index on Sukhumvit, in between Pattaya Klang and North Pattaya roads.

Take a look at the web site: http://www.indexlivingmall.com/th/home/home.php

Be careful, there's some really nice things in there, you'll end up spending a fotune on things for your house, like I did! :o

The OP did not mention anything about quality/price, but Index is good for sure, perhaps SB Furniture next door also can be an option, but I have no first hand experience there myself.

I can also mention Modernform, just in front of the HomeWorks store, on the left going north on Sukhumvit, a few hundred meters after the Theprasit road junction. Also not cheap, but good quality.

I would forget about Big C, Lotus, Carrefour et Al, they have a very limited range, and very poor quality.

I know the OP asked for Pattaya outlets, but there is of course always Bangkok 2 hours away, with virtually limitless choice, and most stores there will ship to Pattaya for a small fee, or for free if your purchase is of some value. But it will take some research before going there.

Good luck!

I have everything from Logica brand. Big and functional.

Its for sale in Index, write down what you want and drive to chonburi, a shop selling the 'Winner' brand of stuff also sells 'Logica' there they will give you 25-50% discount on the price in Patters, some other stores in Chonburi sell the Logica brand as well. :o

Peter

Its for sale in Index, write down what you want and drive to chonburi, a shop selling the 'Winner' brand of stuff also sells 'Logica' there they will give you 25-50% discount on the price in Patters, some other stores in Chonburi sell the Logica brand as well. :o

Peter

Where exactly in Chonburi?

Peter

I would hope so, too.

The prices are very high - I have bought similar items here in Saudi at about 2/3rds of those prices.

For Thailand those prices are completely out of order.

In Sri Racha is an Index shop, same side as the IT center, (roughly 1 km before the IT center) before i order 1 set there, but i knew the number.

In the city of Chonburi, driving from Pattaya, after Lotus/makro, you can see a furniture store (i beleive in red) called Winner (rubish stuff) but they have one area for Logica, just look for the logica sign (Green Sign white lettering) In chonburi you also have for good office furniture chair shops Modernform as well (also on the main road)

The big company behind it all is Bangkok Franchise (Winner/Logica/Index)

peter

I can also mention Modernform, just in front of the HomeWorks store, on the left going north on Sukhumvit, a few hundred meters after the Theprasit road junction. Also not cheap, but good quality.

They are running a 30 percent off sale this month only on most office chairs. They have some really nice ones, but expensive even with the discount. But worth checking out.

Got my big table from Index for 4400 baht plus 600 delivery to my condo, plus chair from ModernForm with 20% discount for 8000 baht. Now I need a good lamp to light on it, where is good places in Pattaya to shop for one?

post-28755-1202239578_thumb.jpg

Got my big table from Index for 4400 baht plus 600 delivery to my condo, plus chair from ModernForm with 20% discount for 8000 baht. Now I need a good lamp to light on it, where is good places in Pattaya to shop for one?

HomePro at Carrefour have a better selection of desk-lamps than Big C, Depends what you want.

HomePro at Carrefour have a better selection of desk-lamps than Big C, Depends what you want.

Thanks, will take a look tonight.