Export Companies

in the sky

I am looking for a reliable, honest export company in preferably CM, but anywhere in Th would probably be OK. Has anyone heard anything of H.K.T. Chiang Mai Co., Ltd or Schenker (Thailand), Ltd? Since we have no yellow pages here, where do I start to investigate?? Tnx

I am looking for a reliable, honest export company in preferably CM, but anywhere in Th would probably be OK. Has anyone heard anything of H.K.T. Chiang Mai Co., Ltd or Schenker (Thailand), Ltd? Since we have no yellow pages here, where do I start to investigate?? Tnx

Exporters of what? Handicrafts? Dried chillies, lychees, fishing flies, re-built VW Beetles? Give us a clue and someone may be able to help.

Never heard of HKT but Schenker is an internationally established shipper and they will ship whatever legal item you wish to export. Google 'em!

Sounds like you're looking for a shipping company. If so, as reported above, Schenkers is a first rate dependable outfit that can consolodate goods from different suppliers (assuming you're planning to buy whatever you have in mind from more than one source), pack them properly and then ship them to anywhere in the world.

There are also ads for shipping and buying agents in many of the tourist magazines to be found in hotel lobbies.

• 3 weeks later...

call yellow pages and they will deliver you a copy in english, hope it helps

I use Schenker all the time and have for years.

They are great in Chiang Mai. Ask for Nop. :o

On a slightly different tangent... where can one purchase a small number (5-6) cardboard shipping boxes, roughly 60-80cm on a side, without spending the GNP of a small country for them. That little post office shipper inside Thapae Gate wants a pound of flesh for each one!! There used to be a shipping supply store on the road from the NE corner of the moat heading towards Tessco Lotus, but they seem to have moved 'somewhere.' Anyone know of a place to purchase these?

On a slightly different tangent... where can one purchase a small number (5-6) cardboard shipping boxes, roughly 60-80cm on a side, without spending the GNP of a small country for them. That little post office shipper inside Thapae Gate wants a pound of flesh for each one!! There used to be a shipping supply store on the road from the NE corner of the moat heading towards Tessco Lotus, but they seem to have moved 'somewhere.' Anyone know of a place to purchase these?

Come see me Folk Guitar. I use a lot of shipping cartons, but I don't know the dimensions. If I have what you need, you can have them for free. :D

Group: Advanced Members

Member No.: 7,918

QUOTE (in the sky @ 2008-02-04 21:49:15)

They are great in Chiang Mai. Ask for Nop.

I'm with UG, have always used Schenker with no problems