Eat In Private Room ? (cabin)

frenchFARANGbkk

Shintaro, japanese restuarent at regent hotel(now 4 seasons) have their semi private room.

Madison(same hotel) they have sort of compartment thingie you can close the curtain.

Vientiane Kitchen sukumvit 36 (not so romantic) have a table on the bamboo tower (do not drink to much, would cost you a problem on the way down)

The face sukumvit 38 if you willing to pay, ask them to set a table for two in a small thai villa, that would be the thing.

as example, in France I know restaurants in castle where you can eat in little cell, very nice!

I'm sure they'll let you eat in a cell in Thailand too...

Is there some reason you want to eat where no one can see you? Why not just order delivery and eat at home?

Eat at home, maybe with KFC food? So romantic! 555! ;-)

Why being private? Maybe because my girl like to be kissed sometimes when she get a little bit drunk, but not so much in front of others khon thai...

as example, in France I know restaurants in castle where you can eat in little cell, very nice!

I'm sure they'll let you eat in a cell in Thailand too...

Is there some reason you want to eat where no one can see you? Why not just order delivery and eat at home?

Eat at home, maybe with KFC food? So romantic! 555! ;-)

Why being private? Maybe because my girl like to be kissed sometimes when she get a little bit drunk, but not so much in front of others khon thai...

hey, MK 248-5555, S&P 02-718-7000, Oishi 02-712-3456, maybe at home you get more than a kiss...

not sure why you have to get her drunk to kiss you. :o

Do you know where to find nice restaurants in BKK with not so much light

Try the restaurant at the top of the Landmark Hotel (Rib Room I think). They have one small room with a great view overlooking Bangkok that is separate from the main dining room-- like in its own alcove.