If You Have This Dilemma, What Will You Do ?

simcity

If you have this dilemma, what will you do?

You like/love Thailand, but you like your assets to stay in your own country.

If you have only one choice, will you sell and bring everything here?

I will not ..

Perhaps that is the last of commitment, someone could do for Thailand

I immigrated to Australia when I was mid 20, I committed entirely myself to the OZ land, and only have family back to France.

I will not ..

I immigrated to Australia when I was mid 20, I committed entirely myself to the OZ land, and only have family back to France.

Lots of extended holidays :o

Leave your shiznit back home, if you follow the same path as so many of our idiot brothers you will bring your life savings here, give it or let it be stolen by some monkey faced ho, become alone and destitute, and land up a drunk bum or dead.

Damian

Must be my english ! only you understood my hypothetical question.

been here for 10 years, just trying to see how commit people can be.

I will not ..

I dont understand the question. If you have only one choice, then you don't have a choice. It's a contradiction in terms.

If the choice is sell up and move everything here, or don't come here at all then that is two choices.

The answer surely depends on your circumstances. I'm confident enough that I could survive here on my assets for the rest of my life and also that my life is here, so yes I would.

I will not ..

I dont understand the question. If you have only one choice, then you don't have a choice. It's a contradiction in terms.

If the choice is sell up and move everything here, or don't come here at all then that is two choices.

The answer surely depends on your circumstances. I'm confident enough that I could survive here on my assets for the rest of my life and also that my life is here, so yes I would.

yes you right, two choices then !

Leave your shiznit back home, if you follow the same path as so many of our idiot brothers you will bring your life savings here, give it or let it be stolen by some monkey faced ho, become alone and destitute, and land up a drunk bum or dead.

Damian

What's a shiznit? :o

Damian

What's a shiznit? :o

Hehe, it means your sh1t, or your stuff.

Damian

Damian

With the greatest respect, do you have any idea how your statement reflects on yourself?

I don't know if you're in Thailand now. I don't know if you're in a relationship with a person of the female persuassion.

BUT

I find it hard to believe that you're really suggesting that Thai women look like a. "monkeys"

and

b. they're all "ho" as you put it.

Incidentally, I hope your facial disfigurement is soon cured.

Cheers

p.s. were you ever a merchant banker? Just interested.

:o

Damian

With the greatest respect, do you have any idea how your statement reflects on yourself?

I don't know if you're in Thailand now. I don't know if you're in a relationship with a person of the female persuassion.

BUT

I find it hard to believe that you're really suggesting that Thai women look like a. "monkeys"

and

Cheers

Wannabe actor, no manners, superiority complex :D

Damian

What's a shiznit? :D

Hehe, it means your sh1t, or your stuff.

Damian

:D

Damian

BUT

and

Cheers

Wannabe actor, no manners, superiority complex :D

Or just a sad bustard (extinct bird - not unfortunately )

I will not ..

That is excellent. A light in the darkness (philosophically speaking) "one choice, no choice" Bravo!

Damian

Nice one.. now we all know your true feelings.. :o

Damian

------------------------

Can we say monkey faced ho on the board?

I would just like to say that they're not all monkey faced.

Some are gorgeous too :o