Seatrans Ferry Running From Phangan-samui

sbk

Confirmed sighting that the SeaTrans car Ferry is now running from Phangan to Samui every day. depts Phangan 7am returns 5pm. It is not possible to book the outgoing ticket but you can (from what I have heard) book a return ticket back to Phangan for the evening.

Apparently its been running for 4-5 days now and is quite busy.

Confirmed sighting that the SeaTrans car Ferry is now running from Phangan to Samui every day. depts Phangan 7am returns 5pm. It is not possible to book the outgoing ticket but you can (from what I have heard) book a return ticket back to Phangan for the evening.

Where are they docking ? Thanks

Just got the official announcement,

Dept Koh Phangan 7am

Dept Koh Samui 5:30 pm

Passenger 140 baht

Motorbike and driver 180 baht

Car and driver 400 baht

Doesn't say anything about booking on the notice tho.

• 3 months later...

Well, that didn't last long. The Phangan Thai language newspaper has announced that the Seatrans ferry is no longer running between Samui and Phangan as of the 9th (paper came out at the beginning of the month but I didn't see it until last night) and that the Seatrans ferry will now run 2 trips a day between Phangan and Surat Thani :o

Guess we all just have to wait for the Tesco Lotus to be finished then.

Well, that didn't last long. The Phangan Thai language newspaper has announced that the Seatrans ferry is no longer running between Samui and Phangan as of the 9th (paper came out at the beginning of the month but I didn't see it until last night) and that the Seatrans ferry will now run 2 trips a day between Phangan and Surat Thani :o

What? I need to go to samui 12 May and i'can't now by motorkike? :D

What? I need to go to samui 12 May and i'can't now by motorkike? :D

You can take your motorbike with Hadrin Queen boat, i think they charge around 300 baht. They can take 1-2 bike per boat, but not fullmoon party time.

Anyway I think it's good if very important to take bike or moving stuff between the islands.

that blows! well, i never saw it even half full. just too big a boat, shame they didn't have something a little smaller and cheaper to run.

that blows! well, i never saw it even half full. just too big a boat, shame they didn't have something a little smaller and cheaper to run.

I dont know why they just run it 1-2 time per week at the same time. Probably would be full...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee samui has all gone mad weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!