Marriage Visa ?

hello thai lovers

My name is erg and this is my first post on this page.

I am living in thai now 13 mounths, going to stamp every mounth.

I am "married" to an Akha girl, two years now, 25 years old, without a thai ID card, she has a blue card. Altough she is born in thai, and has proof of that.

Because of her blue card i can not register my marriage at a thai Ampheur, therefore i can not apply for a marriage document, i do have all the other requirements as a thai bankaccount, a tapiaanbaan, motobike on my name, house rent, telephone, drivinglicence, motobikelicence, all on my own name,a letter from my (holland) embassy wich says i can marry her, etc. etc. etc.

But in my case it is not posible to apply for a non O, hope somebody, knows something more about this, any tip is welcome, because i would love to have this one year stamp, or help her with her thai citicenship.

Erg

hello thai lovers

My name is erg and this is my first post on this page.

I am living in thai now 13 mounths, going to stamp every mounth.

I am "married" to an Akha girl, two years now, 25 years old, without a thai ID card, she has a blue card. Altough she is born in thai, and has proof of that.

Because of her blue card i can not register my marriage at a thai Ampheur, therefore i can not apply for a marriage document, i do have all the other requirements as a thai bankaccount, a tapiaanbaan, motobike on my name, house rent, telephone, drivinglicence, motobikelicence, all on my own name,a letter from my (holland) embassy wich says i can marry her, etc. etc. etc.

But in my case it is not posible to apply for a non O, hope somebody, knows something more about this, any tip is welcome, because i would love to have this one year stamp, or help her with her thai citicenship.

Erg

Hi Erg

I suspect that you have a major problem on your hands.

If she can get a Thai ID card then it would be possible for her to get a passport and you could get her back to your own country, assuming that she could get a visa (not so easy through the UK Embassy) and you could legally marry her there. Then you could apply at the Thai Embassy in that country for a Non Imm "O" visa and start to get a Thai wife visa.

However first she would need a Thai ID card and I don't think that she would be able to get one unless she could prove everything to the local authorities satisfaction.

That may be impossible though maybe if you could find the right persons with the right connections and a brown envelope full of $$$ that may help.

Otherwise you have a big problem.

Perhaps the Dutch Embassy could help in practical terms.

Maybe some other posters on the forum will know more than me and can make helpful suggestions.

I wish you the best of luck whichever way it turns out.

billd766