Cambodian Embassy -moved To Where?

I've just been down to where the Cambodian Embassy should be (185 Rajdamri Rd) and it seems to be closed down and the phone no. not working. Someone on the street there said it had moved to Pharam 9 area - anyone know the new address as the website is still showing the old one?

or was I mistaken and it is still in fact open at the old address???

thanks

No. It has in fact moved to Pracha Uthit Road, Wangthonglang (between Ratchadaphisek and Ramkhamhaeng roads). The best way to get there by public transport is to take the underground to Huai Kwang. Exit at Pracha Uthit Road and then get a taxi (about 2 kms).

It is, in fact, very close (2-3 mins walk) to the Lao embassy. So, if you can see this on a map in a side soi (http://www.bkklaoembassy.com/Map/map.htm), the Cambodian embassy is on the main road. It's behind a large pink wall.

The Royal Embassy of Cambodia

518 / 4 Pracha Uthit Rd.

Wangtonglang

Bangkok 10310

Tel: ( 02 ) 957-5851-2

Fax: ( 02 ) 957-5850

E-mail: [email protected]

Edited by Big A

• 4 weeks later...

The old Cambodian embassy has been closed for quite a while. It was sold to Raimon Land who are building another pricey condominium.

• 1 year later...
Can anyone post the picture of the map of Cambodian embassy ?

Look at the map on the website of Lao embassy in Bkk (I can't post the url). The Cambodian embassy is located in the place of Esso Station, less than 100 m from the Lao Embassy.

The Cambodian embassy looks like this:

embassy-of-cambodia-bangkok-300x225.jpg

• 2 months later...