If U Like Scary Stuff...

Hehe, first time I saw it I was alone in the house, 3 a.m., headphones on full blast.

Never got the hair to stand up all the way down to my feet before... Had chills in waves for few minutes as well. Turned the light on!

Yeah Penz It did last longer than a thought it would I realized you warned us and all the thing was i was actually looking for differences in the two pics(DUH!!!) and forgot about your warning :o Then it was like OKayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! I had chills down my back for what felt like hours I also couln't get that face out of my head

:o

You get caught up watching the pic of the beautiful appeasing landscape which makes you forget instantly about the warning, and then wooo ahrrrgh!! Works every time.

My wife was sleeping next to me while I watched it a second time, the sound came on, she woke up and saw the pic :D:D:D

Brilliant! Said to the missus. How many differnces can you see in these pics? She likes playing those games at Central to kill time. She nearly jumped out of her skin But had a laugh afterwards. Cool. Have sent it to people i know by email but havent mentioned the surprise. Just told them to look really closely at the pics and its funny. Lol

HOLY BEJESUS BE FUKCED THE CRAP IS OOZING DOWN MY LEG AS WE SPEAK ___ ABSOLUTLY <deleted>$%INGINCREDIBLY BRILLIANT

The entire internet cafe thinks I´m a freak, so I just got 6 tourists crowded round and did it again... well you know the rest.

penz, that´s gotta be one the best