Do You Care What Others Think?

actiondell4

Going to Pattaya over the years,I sometimes see tourists,mostly tattooed type guys,heckle or make comments to others.

Being bisexual,i have a couple of times been in the ten pin bowling alley with a Ladyboy type only to have people comment and stare,i know it seems im pparanoid but i heard the comments.

The guy/lady boy wasnt a full on Ladyboy with the make up etc but a feminine type guy and about 3 guys all in their 20 s went with me to ten pin bowling.

The strangest thing is the thai guys didnt notice the farangs staring and laughing at us.

Another time i was walking down beach road,and this older farang lady had her arm around a thai guy about 19yo on the beach and i saw two tattooed farang guys calling her names and lauhjing at her.

And i was walking with a thai guy who is 24yo but looks about 18,and this middle aged farang couple who i think were in their 30 s with their teenage kids,i think they were Aussies on holidays,she approached me and told me i was disgusting as i was at the ATM .And the man says "you people are everywhere",so i apologised and told the guy that the thai guy i am with is 24yo and has his ID,and then the farang walks off.

I once sawthis german guy get called a paedophile by young farangs once but he told them it was his son and i caould see the resembelance ,so i dont know why you dont mind your own business.

it has got nothing to dop with you people and tourists if i walk with anyone of legal age or go ten pin bowling.you should get a life.

i shouldnt have to keep apologising to others.

Going to Pattaya over the years,I sometimes see tourists,mostly tattooed type guys,heckle or make comments to others.

Being bisexual,i have a couple of times been in the ten pin bowling alley with a Ladyboy type only to have people comment and stare,i know it seems im pparanoid but i heard the comments.

The guy/lady boy wasnt a full on Ladyboy with the make up etc but a feminine type guy and about 3 guys all in their 20 s went with me to ten pin bowling.

The strangest thing is the thai guys didnt notice the farangs staring and laughing at us.

Another time i was walking down beach road,and this older farang lady had her arm around a thai guy about 19yo on the beach and i saw two tattooed farang guys calling her names and lauhjing at her.

And i was walking with a thai guy who is 24yo but looks about 18,and this middle aged farang couple who i think were in their 30 s with their teenage kids,i think they were Aussies on holidays,she approached me and told me i was disgusting as i was at the ATM .And the man says "you people are everywhere",so i apologised and told the guy that the thai guy i am with is 24yo and has his ID,and then the farang walks off.

I once sawthis german guy get called a paedophile by young farangs once but he told them it was his son and i caould see the resembelance ,so i dont know why you dont mind your own business.

it has got nothing to dop with you people and tourists if i walk with anyone of legal age or go ten pin bowling.you should get a life.

The best thing to do is 'wind up' <deleted> like that. Next time tell them you are HIV positive and if they dont 'f*** off' in 10 seconds - you will head butt them and bleed all over them - then start counting 1... 2... 3...

I have used this and similar 'scams' over the years in awkward situations to avoid a fight. I am 'lucky' though as I am a 'big bloke', not gay so have not suffered that sort of discrimination and would have head butted them had they not removed themselves from my vicinity - they just have to believe you mean it.

You could also try getting a very large aggressive boyfriend...

Good luck...

Edited by dsfbrit

Don't be botherd by small minded very stuiped farangs. You are what you are be happy, fck what they think! half have prob been with a full op and don't even know they have so fck them.

Don't be botherd by small minded very stuiped farangs. You are what you are be happy, fck what they think! half have prob been with a full op and don't even know they have so fck them.

Just so that you know we're out here, I happen to be a totally heterosexual male. My attitude toward gay men is that I don't give a dam about their sexual preference, as long as they don't try to interfere with mine. It's your business. Not mine. So I agree totally with the sentiment expressed by BillyDeno. Ignore the ignorant fools who want to tell you how to live your life. Hurting others is the only objectionable human behavior.

Being bisexual,i have a couple of times been in the ten pin bowling alley with a Ladyboy type only to have people comment and stare.

Although i agree with most of what you say, the above part shows me that you are as bad as the people you do not like. What is a tattoo type guy? I am covered with tattoos although most people would never see them. I never heckle and would not be purposely rude to someone else. Also i know many ladyboys as friends. I have not counted but a good guess would be that at least 75% of them have tattoos. If you don't like being labelled stop doing it to others.

Nidge

I am covered with tattoos although most people would never see them.

Nidge

You're NOT the tatooed type he's talking about, I too have a few tats but I think we have all seen the guy's he's talking about, usually with tats on the neck, hands, head. It's not meant to be an insult to tatooed people, I cetainly know who he's talking about.

I hope u told the aussie couple to fk off. :o Any rate, none of their business and I would tell them so.

Spot on!!!!!

Edited by andyadam

It is hurtful when people make mean spirited comments.

I personally don't care less what any one's sexual preference is. That is a personal choice.

Keep in mind that their are a lot of very ignorant people in the world. When you hear something like you have you should consider the source.

Many people today think that every one should be like they are, if they are not, then the think that something is not right. This attitude illustrates their small minded ignorance.

Edited by philliphn