Kids Activities On Samui

i'll be in samui in mid april for 5 days and am bringing my daughter and two of her friends. they are all thai and a boy and a girl. i was just wondering what are the best activities or places to visit. i've been there many times but really didnt notice many :o , not that there isnt any. all suggestions are very welcome.

cheers,

UTV, SOTC :D

How old are these young 'uns? Children five or six years old and under will have no memory of whatever they do so ultimately it makes no difference what they do (to them).

Mark, you're making Kids sound as if they're Goldfish, chill out on the poor little Mites..

Anyway, for under 5's, Babylon is really the only activity place on the Island i think, it's in Bang Por, has a BBQ Facility & Bar too, is on the Beach, on the main road & gets a thumbs up from me..

How old are these young 'uns? Children five or six years old and under will have no memory of whatever they do so ultimately it makes no difference what they do (to them).

boy and girl each of 12 years and a 13 year old girl. not exactly babies. any ideas welcome.

boy and girl each of 12 years and a 13 year old girl. not exactly babies. any ideas welcome.

Horseriding which they can go onto the beach which is quite good. Its about an hour trip, not to do mid day of course.

Number = 08609203514

At that age, i dont' think there is a great deal for them to do here & honestly believe it is the wrong Holiday destination for Kids that age, there are much more accomodating Holiday destinations throughout the World for Kids that age, with much much more to do..

• 3 weeks later...

You could try the Paradise Park Farm, on the way to Peak View Restaurant (and Buddha Magic Garden), off the ring road from Ban Saket into the mountains. They have some interesting animals (birds, monkeys, emus, deer etc., many 'for touch'),and they offer a stunning view from their infinity pool over the western part of Samui. Could keep your kids busy for half a day or so.