Does Money Have To Come From Abroad Also When Leasing Or Using Company Structure?

I am aware of the rule that money has to come from abroad when purchasing a condominuim in foreigners name.

HOwever if I choose to use company structure or the lease option when buying a house, does the same rule apply?

I have about 2 Mill THB and would like to use that in combination with funds transfered from abroad. Is this possible?

I will of course go through a lawyer when doing so but figured I might test the waters in here first to see if anyone has done a similar thing.

A second question of mine is with regards to leasing land. I have gone through other lease Posts in this forum and it appears that when transfering the lease to someone else after say 5 years he will get the remaining 25 years.

Now, I spoke to a real estate agent (a foreigner) and he claimed that when I wanted to sell the property I was leasing, the foreigner (or person) who bought it from me would be able to obtain a new 30 year lease. Now this sounds to good to be true to me.

Also is it even possible for me to sell land I have leased?

Third, can 'any' kind of land be leased by foreigners? I see houses for sale in Hua Hin for example that are in Thai ownership or in limited company name. Can such a property also be leased or does the form of ownership has to stay the same? An example would be if I bought land from a limited company would I have to buy it in a limited company name also?

Now I know some of these questions have undoubtedly been asked in this forum before. I was unable to find clear and precise answers. Hence this post :o

Best regards,

Investorno

Hi,I'm just purchasing some property in the company structure and 2 lawyers i am dealing with both say i dont need to show where the money comes from.The lease method should be the same also.hope this helps..

Hey puuchai299, thank you for your reply.

That's nice to hear that Thailand actually allows me to spend my own Thai Baht (which did in fact come from abroad in small increments) on what I see fit.

I will now consider this company structure which so many people condemn more seriously.

Regards,

Investorno