Krazeyball

kurgen

Has anyone else tried out Krazeyball yet ?

I did yesterday with some of my family that are over and I've got to say that I darn near number two'ed myself :D

Basically 2 people get in an over sized beach ball and roll down a huge ramp with jumps on it :o

Excellent fun :D

It's located on Sukhumvit near Nong Nooch gardens.

400 baht a person but worth every penny, though prolly best not to turn up full of lager and som tam :D

I did yesterday with some of my family that are over and I've got to say that I darn near number two'ed myself :D

Basically 2 people get in an over sized beach ball and roll down a huge ramp with jumps on it :o

400 baht a person but worth every penny, though prolly best not to turn up full of lager and som tam :D

I would like to try it.

Only one roll ?

Basically 2 people get in an over sized beach ball and roll down a huge ramp with jumps on it :D

400 baht a person but worth every penny, though prolly best not to turn up full of lager and som tam :o

I would like to try it.

Only one roll ?

Yes, only one roll :D but it's one of those "must do" things :D

Not sure if I'd have wanted another go, not before getting my bearings again :D

You get strapped in, they have a big ramp with bumps on the way down so it does really bounce.. great fun and the same price for farrangs and Thai if that sort of thing bothers you.

Thanks.

Nope, that sort of thing has never bothered me - when I was in retail sales I charged what I thought I could get away with. My only discrimination was against pipe-smokers, because they would never buy anything - just stand there puffing away - brain numbed and in a trance.

You get strapped in, they have a big ramp with bumps on the way down so it does really bounce.. great fun and the same price for farrangs and Thai if that sort of thing bothers you.

So like this

post-15852-1203341772_thumb.jpg

rather than these videos

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...ull%2Bwaterball

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5379947413938316313

Thanks.

Nope, that sort of thing has never bothered me - when I was in retail sales I charged what I thought I could get away with. My only discrimination was against pipe-smokers, because they would never buy anything - just stand there puffing away - brain numbed and in a trance.

doesnt bother me either, I was pointing it out for the many that it does

Kurgen do you have any more specific directions for this place? I think this is called Sphering back in the UK and if I remember rightly it wasn't cheap to do. It sounds great fun.

Go along Sukhumvit out of town past Tescos, keep going and you'll come to the Ford showroom. I think it was about a kilometer further along on the same side as Ford.

Good fun