Very Sad Situation A Farang Is Going Through

TheGameJustIs

What a way to waste the rest of your life, agonising over human nature and why it is so.

Time for the OP to take a reality check, get over the fact that many folks are basically just plain egoistic and start working on his own life.

Can you provide the link? I want to buy the book & movie rights. Please proof read what you wrote - "i have told everyone in my family that i am married to bank clerk but she actually had another job" but later on you said "I was happily married to a bank clerk" - both statements cannot be true.

No contradiction at all there ! Classic ThaiVisa denial case :o . My girl is ......... insert needed>a good one . Psst. don't mention the BG word

Edited by asiaworld

again, this is cut and pasted from another place:<br /><br />"i spent yesterday morning debating on whether or not i could sneak into california fitness. i could not get the nerve so i just went jogging in lumpini park instead. when i got back to my condo, the lock was changed. i started pounding on the door and my wife opened it and there were two men with her, one was a police officer. so much was said that i would have to leave the property but i convinced them to let me gather some things in a card board box. i took the panty set my wife was wearing on stage the night we met, some of my clothing, and personal products. i am posting now from the internet cafe in mbk on the top floor. ive got about 100k baht to my name and a backpack which i just bought for 199 baht full of my life's possessions. if anyone out there has a child who needs tutoring or some lawn work taken care of, I could use the extra work until i get back on my feet. i am going to try to sleep in hulaphong train station tonight unless anyone can offer a bed, couch or floor for the night."

Edited by TheGameJustIs

again, this is cut and pasted from another place:

<br /><br />"i spent yesterday morning debating on whether or not i could sneak into california fitness. i could not get the nerve so i just went jogging in lumpini park instead. when i got back to my condo, the lock was changed. i started pounding on the door and my wife opened it and there were two men with her, one was a police officer. so much was said that i would have to leave the property but i convinced them to let me gather some things in a card board box. i took the panty set my wife was wearing on stage the night we met, some of my clothing, and personal products. i am posting now from the internet cafe in mbk on the top floor. ive got about 100k baht to my name and a backpack which i just bought for 199 baht full of my life's possessions. if anyone out there has a child who needs tutoring or some lawn work taken care of, I could use the extra work until i get back on my feet. i am going to try to sleep in hulaphong train station tonight unless anyone can offer a bed, couch or floor for the night."

:o:D :D

Please, DO continue writing about 'your' guy...it's getting better and better.

Don't stop because I: post-13995-1203638627_thumb.jpg :D

LaoPo

It must be true if it was found on the web.

Are these two guys related to some fella from Wales???

55555555555 55555555555 55555555555 5555555555 and if you dont know... this is laughing in Thai ha ha (5 5) ha ha (5 5) 55 5555555 ... I gotta pick myself up of the floor.

again, this is cut and pasted from another place:<br /><br />"i spent yesterday morning debating on whether or not i could sneak into california fitness. i could not get the nerve so i just went jogging in lumpini park instead. when i got back to my condo, the lock was changed. i started pounding on the door and my wife opened it and there were two men with her, one was a police officer. so much was said that i would have to leave the property but i convinced them to let me gather some things in a card board box. i took the panty set my wife was wearing on stage the night we met, some of my clothing, and personal products. i am posting now from the internet cafe in mbk on the top floor. ive got about 100k baht to my name and a backpack which i just bought for 199 baht full of my life's possessions. if anyone out there has a child who needs tutoring or some lawn work taken care of, I could use the extra work until i get back on my feet. i am going to try to sleep in hulaphong train station tonight unless anyone can offer a bed, couch or floor for the night."

Underneath the Archie’s, I dream my dreams away.

Can you provide the link? I want to buy the book & movie rights. Please proof read what you wrote - "i have told everyone in my family that i am married to bank clerk but she actually had another job" but later on you said "I was happily married to a bank clerk" - both statements cannot be true.

He obviously means that he was living his own lie happily........ Didn’t u get it? duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, what a sad situation... he hv to understand that life will go on, and its much better for him to understand now the type of women he married to, and money comes and goes, he is still young and he is healthy to make more money and buy a better car, better house and have a better wife also. And guys, stop thinking that the prostitute is really good deep inside and that she really fell for you... thats maybe disney, not reality.... be in love of a woman, no in love of a cun_t.

again:

"this might be the last update for awhile. i think i really blew things. i slept with my back up plan again and when i was taking a cold shower (i am renting a 150 baht/night room at khao sarn, my new girl friend picked up the phone when my wife called and wanted to know who she was and why she was talking to her man. when my wife explained that she was my wife, it didnt go well for me. it turns out they are from the same villiage in Roi Et and now my new girl friend says i am same same bad farang and she is going to testify against me in court. so kiss the condo good bye.

she also took my sim card because i didnt have enough cash on me to pay her even though she PROMISED to give me a 50% discount on her rate because of my situation. i am feeling really rotten now but i can say one good thing: my room is on the second floor so you dont have to worry about that. today was a long day teaching and i think my kids can tell that i am changed. they are mostly 16 and 17 so they can pick up on emotions. one of my students is a very sweet young lady and she sort of rubbed my shoulder and told me to hang in there when i explained to her what i was going through. we have made plans to meet this weekend so that gives me one thing to look forward to and not kill myself. she is clearly a good girl and i think that is what i need right now.

again:

"this might be the last update for awhile. i think i really blew things. i slept with my back up plan again and when i was taking a cold shower (i am renting a 150 baht/night room at khao sarn, my new girl friend picked up the phone when my wife called and wanted to know who she was and why she was talking to her man. when my wife explained that she was my wife, it didnt go well for me. it turns out they are from the same villiage in Roi Et and now my new girl friend says i am same same bad farang and she is going to testify against me in court. so kiss the condo good bye.

she also took my sim card because i didnt have enough cash on me to pay her even though she PROMISED to give me a 50% discount on her rate because of my situation. i am feeling really rotten now but i can say one good thing: my room is on the second floor so you dont have to worry about that. today was a long day teaching and i think my kids can tell that i am changed. they are mostly 16 and 17 so they can pick up on emotions. one of my students is a very sweet young lady and she sort of rubbed my shoulder and told me to hang in there when i explained to her what i was going through. we have made plans to meet this weekend so that gives me one thing to look forward to and not kill myself. she is clearly a good girl and i think that is what i need right now.

no way, he's making up this.

this is just TOO MUCH....... and if the guy really exists u should get his ip and give it to the police, he's a crazy cow.

omg this is tragic

"i could not wait for the weekend to arrive because i thought i was falling in love with her so i went out and i spent money on a hello kitty backpack as a gift for her and i stole her home address from the file at work and i started confessing to her that i loved her because she was a good girl and that i wanted her to move into my home or maybe run away with me to another province. she refused and i was sure that it was because she was afriad of her parents so i grabbed her by the arm and sort of forced to come with me and she seemed scared but excited and i got her back to my home and she locked herself in the bathroom. i could hear her on the phone and now as i type there are some thai males outside my hotel room shouting at me and banging on the door. where did my life go wrong? i hear the sounds of guns loading. oh no. remember me as a herooossdsrr"