Siam Legal

Thanks Strap, but as someone who plans on being in Thailand for a couple of years, I doubt Hull is the way to go unless I leave Thailand to renew it in Hull each year.. I dont see any of the other consulates granting Non Immigrant visas without any form of paper work OR for "visiting friends"....

I suspect that the Hull Consulate's advice that you can post your passport to them rests on the assumption that they are dealing with UK citizens who live in the UK.

Precisely. Just a tad misleading if you don't :o

I suspect that the Hull Consulate's advice that you can post your passport to them rests on the assumption that they are dealing with UK citizens who live in the UK.

Precisely. Just a tad misleading if you don't :o

I definitely see your reason for the above posts, But how many American or Australian passport holders are also UK citizens?

The reason for my question is that many Americans and other nationality's have received Visa'a from Hull.

If it was only for UK residents/Citizens wouldn't that mean only UK passport holders can use the location?

I have had a multi-non b from Hull ( not for the past 3 years ) and I was in the Philippines when I sent it by fedex to the visa agent in the UK, and Im not a UK citizen. I used Hull because it was cheaper than sending it to New York at the time,and the agent fee's were less expensive.

Unless things have changed I don't see why someone other than a UK citizen can post theres.( when I say post ,I mean to a Agent NOT to the Consulate itself :D )

PS: Dont shoot the messenger :D