Looking For Farang Fishermen Around Burirum

KHUNDAN

I live in Ompore Krasang, a small village between Burirum and Surin in the Northeast.

I love to fish and have just about fished all the areas around here that I have found, so I'm looking for other Farangs who fish around this area for info on where to go and what baits etc.. to use.

If you fish or have information on locations in this area to fish please meail me at [email protected]

Sorry... not close to you. But maybe you can answer this question: can a foreigner (or Thai for that matter) fish with a rod and line wherever they like? What's your experience on the matter? I guess the answer is probably "do what you like but keep smiling" but have you ever had a problem?

Happy fishing. :o

BRIAN,

What I have found out is that you can pretty much fish anywhere unless it has a fence around it and it is a stocked pond. Most of the signs that say "No Fishing" means you cannot use a net or a cast net in the water there..As most Thai's dont so the rod and reel thing...

Where are you located at?

Take care and keep fishing...Have some receipes if needed..

KHUNDAN

No there are currently no license requirements...I sometimes just get in my jeep and just ride and whereever I see good looking water I stop and sometimes camp overnight fishing.

Have never had any problems here fishing where I want.

No there are currently no license requirements...I sometimes just get in my jeep and just ride and whereever I see good looking water I stop and sometimes camp overnight fishing.

Have never had any problems here fishing where I want.

Sounds like fun, and the right life.

WHat about off shore fishing, need a license for that?

My mother in-law has about a 6 acre stocked pond about 30 min from the BK airport... if you are interested.

The problem is, it is stocked... heavily, not much sport there.