How Do I Submit?

Niloc

I have written a small utility to calculate the 90 day dates for notifying address etc. I would like to share it with Thaivisa but I cannot see how it is uploaded... Where do I click on the upload here button??

Colin, author of 'Howlong' which is on the site already..

I have written a small utility to calculate the 90 day dates for notifying address etc. I would like to share it with Thaivisa but I cannot see how it is uploaded... Where do I click on the upload here button??

Colin, author of 'Howlong' which is on the site already..

"Niloc"

Under the compose panel there is a feature to "Browse" and then to "Upload" after that check the "Manage Current Attachements" to add your Upload to your post.

post-35075-1203669440_thumb.jpg

Daffy.

:o

And where do I find the 'compose' panel. Your picture is unreadable on my laptop, all I can see on this page is 'Quote' and 'Reply' but 'Compose'??

Sorry to be so obtuse,

Colin

At the bottom right of this post you will see the options to "Reply" click on that and you will get the "Reply/Compose" panel.

Alternatively if you start a new topic you will get the same options to “Upload” The green “Upload” button at the bottom right of the screen below the “Reply/Compose” panel

Daffy.

:o

And where do I find the 'compose' panel. Your picture is unreadable on my laptop, all I can see on this page is 'Quote' and 'Reply' but 'Compose'??

Sorry to be so obtuse,

Colin

Hi Colin,

Please contact Reimar or Tywais, they will check your calculator and upload it to the downloads section

Thanks

Totster :o

Utility added to Download at TV after testing.

May interesting for some user and may even to animate others to share self programmed Software with other members.

Thanks to niloc for to providing his work for sharing with members of Thaivisa.

Actual problem solved and Topic CLOSED!