How Many Pages Are Needed For A X2 Tourist Visa From Vientiane?

I have 4 pages consecutively. Is that enough? The U.S. Embassy is already closed for extra pages and I need to leave on the 25th. I think I leave at night on the 25th so maybe I can get extra pages then. Just wondering how many pages are used since I don't remember from last time. The stamps are out of order in my passport so I'm not sure how many pages are used. TIA.

I have 4 pages consecutively. Is that enough? The U.S. Embassy is already closed for extra pages and I need to leave on the 25th. I think I leave at night on the 25th so maybe I can get extra pages then. Just wondering how many pages are used since I don't remember from last time. The stamps are out of order in my passport so I'm not sure how many pages are used. TIA.

thats enough i think. a page each for the laos and thai visas then a page of stamps

But to activate the second TV the OP will need a second visa from a neighbouring country, unless flying somewhere like Singapore. So the process is:

Thai exit stamp

Lao visa

Lao entry stamp

2 entry Thai visa

Lao exit stamp

Thai entry stamp

Immigration extension

Thai exit stamp

Lao / Cambodia etc. visa to activate TV2

Lao entry stamp

Lao exit stamp

Thai entry stamp

Immigration extension

Exit Thailand / Thai exit stamp

think ya should be fine as other posts say, one guy got caught out last week, but there is a usa embassy or consulte up thier he went to!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...8561&st=160

chris