The "invisible Hand"

chevykanteve

Does anyone here have a clue about the identity of our Prime Minister's "invisible hand"? This would appear to be an arcane reference. Perhaps some of our politically-astute posters, like Sri Racha or Tony Clifton, .... and company.... could venture guesses as to the identity of this mysterious "hand". That is of course, unless the "hand" is one of the un-mentionable ones.

Usually in Thailand it is the "third hand".

Personally I suspect the old crone that used to and may still, I don't know, wander round Patpong selling overpriced ciggies by jabbing people. F'ing annoying hand if you ask me.

Personally I suspect the old crone that used to and may still, I don't know, wander round Patpong selling overpriced ciggies by jabbing people. F'ing annoying hand if you ask me.

No matter how hot and sexy a young thai girl may be today, they will all end up looking akin to that someday :o Whereas us lads will be "handsome" forever :D

No matter how hot and sexy a young thai girl may be today, they will all end up looking akin to that someday :o Whereas us lads will be "handsome" forever :D

Very true but I don't go round digging strangers in the ribs.