Harry Palmer

silversurfer

Your joke didn't make any sense. I actually had a much much better response. I told a mod and he kept shaking his head. So, I decided against it. And just to return a favour that you suggested me to take a holiday, mine to you is you need to stop posting just for the sake of it. I've always been on holiday. Even in the office. Unfortunately, I haven't been sacked yet.

And whyever not? Hairy is a soapdodger :o

Now that's an insult Doc. I still have my standard. :D

Your joke didn't make any sense. I actually had a much much better response. I told a mod and he kept shaking his head. So, I decided against it. And just to return a favour that you suggested me to take a holiday, mine to you is you need to stop posting just for the sake of it. I've always been on holiday. Even in the office. Unfortunately, I haven't been sacked yet.
And whyever not? Hairy is a soapdodger :D

Now that's an insult Doc. I still have my standard. :D

maybe your right :D i do need some sleep, thanks for pointing that out and by the way are you thai? :o

If you had followed many other posts more intensively, you would have know that LC is Thai!

You are too busy with posting-posting-posting and posting.

You are one of the guys that got me bored with the forum lately.

well excuse me i got you bored oh sorrryyyyy am i supposed to know she is thai? that's why i was asking sir i lost my all seeing eyeglobe recently :o

I forgot to tell you that I do like your profile.

I wished more people would have that much information.

well i thought it would help since i did put it there i wonder how many people bother to look? my best profile is my left side i think

STEPHEN_IN_HAT.jpg

you agree or did i just scare everyone :o

If you had followed many other posts more intensively, you would have know that LC is Thai!

You are too busy with posting-posting-posting and posting.

You are one of the guys that got me bored with the forum lately.

Cheers dutch. :o

Whoever beats Doc on the top 10 regularly is probably talking <deleted> too much (No offense Doc :D ). I did a few times before.. so I know this <deleted>.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH    running away scared sh-tless ........ :D

well my wife loves me :o i hope :D

So where are you, IamMaiC? (I'm looking at your signature: "Good Night My Tilac where ever you are"). And why aren't you with your lovely wife? :D

AAAAAAAHHHHHH     running away scared sh-tless ........ :D

So where are you, IamMaiC? (I'm looking at your signature: "Good Night My Tilac where ever you are"). And why aren't you with your lovely wife? :D

Must have touched a nerve, RDN. Posted 2 days ago and no reply from IamMaiC... :D

AAAAAAAHHHHHH    running away scared sh-tless ........ :D

Must have touched a nerve, RDN. Posted 2 days ago and no reply from IamMaiC... :wub:

IamMaiC is a prolific poster, and I think he is very busy on other threads. After I posted my question, I'm sure I read that he is in America. I can't find the post because the internet is absolutely <removed> slow - and has been since Friday night. Too many "sick buffalo - send money" emails going out... :D

AAAAAAAHHHHHH     running away scared sh-tless ........ :D

Must have touched a nerve, RDN. Posted 2 days ago and no reply from IamMaiC... :D

It is past time for you to steady up.