Sattelite Tv Options

haybilly

I would like some feedback from any TV members/readers who have installed, at their house, one of the many sattelite TV systems that are available--NOT UBC--but one of the fixed or moving sat setups--I have had a quote from one operator for about 14,000 Baht and he claims I will be able to view multiple foreign, but english language, channels--films, documentaries, news, childrens programs etc...you are all familiar with what I am talking about--the brand name of the device that my informant was trying to sell, a moving sat dish, was 'D-Move, but there are several--what are the pros/cons, what's a good one and so on--please. I really, really don't want to give UBC any more money and we can't get cable TV where I am renting. All help very grateful, thanks.

I would like some feedback from any TV members/readers who have installed, at their house, one of the many sattelite TV systems that are available--NOT UBC--but one of the fixed or moving sat setups--I have had a quote from one operator for about 14,000 Baht and he claims I will be able to view multiple foreign, but english language, channels--films, documentaries, news, childrens programs etc...you are all familiar with what I am talking about--the brand name of the device that my informant was trying to sell, a moving sat dish, was 'D-Move, but there are several--what are the pros/cons, what's a good one and so on--please. I really, really don't want to give UBC any more money and we can't get cable TV where I am renting. All help very grateful, thanks.

pm me, I can show you what I have. Nigel