Non Imm O, Then O/a

I have an O-A multiple entry visa  issued by an honorary consulate in the US on 14 Oct. 2003.  I first utilized the visa when I entered Thailand on 25 Oct. 2003 and was admitted until 24 Oct. 2004.

In February of this year I went to Cambodia for about 2 weeks and when I flew back to Bangkok on 18 Feb. 2004 I was given an additional 365 days, i.e. admitted until 17 Feb.2005.

Then last Thursday I flew to Singapore and returned Sunday and was given a new admitted until date of 25 Sept. 2005.

-redwood

Now that is interesting. Perhaps a slip up on the part of the officer who admitted you in Feb , but maybe not as it was repeated in September.

Does the O-A visa say Multi-entry?

Did you have a re-entry permit

I had assumed that after the first year you would be on the same rules as everybody else and have to re-confirm you financial status, to get the next year.

Yes, the visa states good for multiple entries.

No, I did not have a re-entry permit.

Yes, I too assumed I'd be on the same track as the holders of extended O visas after the first year, so in February after the first instance of extension of 365 days I went to Pattaya Immigration and they verified that the added extension was indeed correct.

-redwood