Alangkarn Show

jingjingna

Have you been to see this show and would you recommend it? There is also a buffet dinner option available, again recommend or not? I am thinking this show might be a bit similar to the Phuket Fantasy show which was great, food not bad either considering the little extra on top of the ticket.

Your comments please :o

Have you been to see this show and would you recommend it? There is also a buffet dinner option available, again recommend or not? I am thinking this show might be a bit similar to the Phuket Fantasy show which was great, food not bad either considering the little extra on top of the ticket.

Your comments please :o

Any brochures, websiite?

Fantasea in Phuket was very good, don't know of anything around Pattaya / Jomtien that is anywhere near that standard, but then I'm not up-to-date with such developments.

EDIT:

Sorry! Just realised what you were talking about - been open a couple of years or more.

In my opinion not nearly as good as Fantasea. Solely a thing for package tours to fill up an evening.

http://www.alangkarnthailand.com/news.htm

Edited by Humphrey Bear

great presentation, quite a stunning set, lots of people involved

the story was well told

The meal was just OK

the outdoor entertainment was fun.

take money for the souvenirs!!!

i have been twice with house visitors to Pattaya, it was a very good show.

don't go too early, they say 7-30 but showtime is nearer 9, they want you there early to spend money on the other attractions outside the theater.

didn't do the meal the second time, it was just ok first time

one of the guests on one of the visits was wheelchair bound and the staff were very helpful in regards to assistance, prefered seating etc, they made her feel very special.

i would recommend it, its a spectacular show.

i hope you enjoy it.

I'm with Humphrey B Bear on this one.

If you've never seen Fantasea...Alankarn is, well, bearable.

The difference in standards between the two is remarkable.

I guess it's all to do with who's running the show.

Thanks.

You should however be aware that the rest of the TV crowd rarely agree with me, so you may find yourself ostracised in the future.

I have been twice with friends from Australia and also two Thai friends plus their two young daughters. They all enjoyed it enormously. We did not have the meal and I do not remember the price.

I have not seen Phuket’s Sea Fancy, which I am told is excellent, so I can’t compare.

But is an excellent example of quality family entertainment for Pattaya.

I have been twice with friends from Australia and also two Thai friends plus their two young daughters. They all enjoyed it enormously. We did not have the meal and I do not remember the price.

I have not seen Phuket’s Sea Fancy, which I am told is excellent, so I can’t compare.

But is an excellent example of quality family entertainment for Pattaya.

Now there is a sentence you don't see to often, one using the words, excellent, Pattaya and family entertainment. :o