Ocd Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

2long

drinking water - i have to rinse the cup at least 4-5 times before i can bring myself to drink it otherwise i just cant id rather go thirsty :D

its a bit bizarre considering i can eat in restuarants but for example a buffet at a party is my worst nightmare i just cant eat something if someone has made it themselves, or if others have touched it, not that im being offensive to them at all!! but i just cant

wierd i know :o

Oh, forgot to mention:

• Count the steps as I walk up or down a staircase (counting to myself...I think...OMG! Can you hear me??)
  • NEVER use the sink, touch the flusher or touch anything other than my pecker when in the restroom...I'll even wait for someone to come in rather than grab the doorknob on my way out (could mean a long wait sometimes....that's compulsive, isn't it??)
  • Lining up all my remote controls on the coffee table

Left Right Right Left Right Left Left Right

Difficult to explain but it's balanced. It's been with me for many years and I've never told anyone about it before.

Paradiddle?

I do the one mentioned before about money, all notes the same way round, folded in half with the largest denomination outer.

I often wonder if they think I am checking if they have given me the right change, I'm not, I'm just putting things in order, the looks of confusion I get when I take whatever other money I have out of my pocket and insert the bills in my 'right place'

Is this Thai related??

It's about the sex maniacs role reversal in Thailand.The girls vs the guys.My husband is the twice removed cousin fron a Chinese concubine who used to reside in THAILAND as Thaksin's mia noi's brother before he was ousted and we ran away to HK with lots of cash and benefits.

Prove otherwise or zip it.

Is this Thai related??

It's about the sex maniacs role reversal in Thailand.The girls vs the guys.My husband is the twice removed cousin fron a Chinese concubine who used to reside in THAILAND as Thaksin's mia noi's brother before he was ousted and we ran away to HK with lots of cash and benefits.

Prove otherwise or zip it.

If you press the pause button on the egocentric machine for just a moment, perhaps you'll realize the post you quoted was in reference to THIS thread, not yours.

btw, he's absolutely right, it's not... and as it's tone is certainly not suitable for the health forum, perhaps the farang pub or jokes section is where it belongs.

I didn't know which subforum to put it in.

This is the only forum I'm a member of and I live here. Will that do?

Are the English premier league teams/prediction threads connected to Thailand? Ok, let's move on.

I didn't know which subforum to put it in.

*Please PM a mod and politely ask them to move it either farang pub forum or jokes forum. As previously stated, it's unsuitable for the health forum. A PM can move the thread for you.*

This is the only forum I'm a member of and I live here. Will that do?

*Sorry, but no, it doesn't. There's not a lot of latitude on the matter as it would open an untold number of un-Thailand-related threads in the General forum.*

Are the English premier league teams/prediction threads connected to Thailand?

*No, they aren't. That's why they have a separate football forum where they are acceptable.*

Ok, let's move on.

Gladly, after it's moved or closed.

OP is that a pair of bullocks you are using for your avatar or am I seeing things? That or a hairy arse. :o

i beleive the term is <deleted>

looks like "fly's eyes" to me. :D

Fast fingers, sloppy typing, and bad spelling. I guess I'm not well edgamacated :D

If there's a digital display of the volume on ANY device, it has to be an even number or one including a 5, (5, 15, 25 etc)

For me the volume has to be 11, How loud is that :D

Maybe some one will understand :D

It was always rumoured that Jeff Beck had the only amps that went up to 11. I wonder if, by any chance, you two are related? :o

I absolutley neeed to spell all words corectly. Or I think I might dye!

BFD!

What colour ??? :o

Me, bank notes facing the same way largest value from the back counting to the lowest at the front. Always worst condition first to be used !!

Others to numerous to mention.

If there's a digital display of the volume on ANY device, it has to be an even number or one including a 5, (5, 15, 25 etc)

For me the volume has to be 11, How loud is that :D

Maybe some one will understand :D

It was always rumoured that Jeff Beck had the only amps that went up to 11. I wonder if, by any chance, you two are related? :o

Just a Spinal Tap fan :D

• 4 years later...

Would be interesting to see how many ex-servicemen/women are posting.

I joined the RAF at 16 (1966) and everything had to be in it's right place for inspections. Beds had to be made every day in a particular sequence, clothes in wardrobe the same, accommodation had to shine, at work all had to be neat and tidy.

Since that time people in civilian life have mentioned my little habits. It must be the monotonous procedures that were instilled in the RAF.

I still do things now that I had to do in the air force.

I keep all my notes in my wallet the same way round and in order of denomination.

I have a place for everything so I know where to find it. If somebody moves or does not return the item when I go to look for it I get a little flustered.

I think I prefer to be the way I am rather than be a grub.

Is it OCD or just brainwashing from another source?