What Does The Future Hold?

Harry Palmer

QUOTE (The Gentleman Scamp @ Thu 2004-09-23, 15:44:46)

They go to live in Dublin with their step family.  

But like me Murphy's, aam not bitter....

:o:D:D

Quality, medicinebox, sheer quality.

:D:D:wub:

Ok, how do I get a quote in a quote box?

Go to that person's post and click on the quote box in the top right (next to report)

A nun who worked with runaways in Pattaya told me a couple of years ago that even the prettiest bargirls might get only 5 paying customers a month.

While this may be true I have spoken to a couple of girls in a notorious freelance establishment in Suk who easily make 30-40,000 a month. They take a minimum of 1 customer a day. One particularly attractive young lady has taken 5 in a day.

I guess she can sleep in the next morning. :o

I would hope they save for a rainy day but I've been assured they don't it all goes on the family. Shame that.

While this may be true I have spoken to a couple of girls in a notorious freelance establishment in Suk who easily make 30-40,000 a month. They  take a minimum of 1 customer a day. One particularly attractive young lady has taken 5 in a day.

I guess she can sleep in the next morning. :D

I would hope they save for a rainy day but I've been assured they don't it all goes on the family. Shame that.

i should point out that sibling poolcleaner is one of the H.P.L.F's senior christian missionaries working with our saffron-robed holy men colleagues in looking out for the welfare of thailand's women (both the fallen & those who are about to fall)...

god bless him...

H.P.L.F mission statement...

"discourage farang males from visiting the nearest red-light district once the sun has set... "

how i hear you cry!... we are planning a serious of evening pub trivia quizzes at a location near you... :o

I know 3 bar girls (age 26 and over...all have children who are back with the families) They are not the pretiest things on the scene but thay are not ugly by any standards.

The each receive between 50,000 and 80,000 THB per month from their boyfriend(s). Every so often they will take a "holiday" to Pattaya/Bangkok or Phuket and work in the bars. Why? Because thats where they can meet another idiot to send them money for 2 weeks worth of sex every year. As soon as they identify a sap, they stop working and stay with him (usually a bloke over 60 cos he has more money and doesn't want sex too much). Then, when they have secured his monthly payments (they call it thier "salary")....it's back home to the life of luxury.

They all have cars, apartments , (upto 3) mobiles and motorbikes that mysteriously dissapear if thier boyfriends arrive in their home town (poverty plea). This usually happens just before he goes back home. After all, why should they spend thier money on travelling home when the farang will pay!

When I was round thier apartment, I saw they have 2 wardrobes each. One with nice clothes, one with crap clothes (again poverty plea).

They even have the use of a friends crap house so they can reinforce the poverty plea if the farang wants to see where they live.

So.......Who is the victim? Are they poor lost souls in need of rescuing? Are they f#@%. They are kniving gold diggers preying on the stupid and lonely.

Unfortunately for them, quite a few farang men underestimate the Thai ladies... :o

Hmmm that maybe so....but they still dont think.....

They are very street smart, if they have the older girls around them to show them the ways of the BG......

just like a young cattle dog will learn of the older cattle dogs on how to handle the cattle.........

hisssssss...i may be in trouble for that one !!!

but Thai ladys get what they want......and thats there world.....when they are in BG mode.......and there happy....mai bpen rai !! :D

Unfortunately for them, quite a few farang men underestimate the Thai ladies... :o

They are very street smart, if they have the older girls around them to show them the ways of the BG......

just like a young cattle dog will learn of the older cattle dogs on how to handle the cattle.........

but Thai ladys get what they want......and thats there world.....when they are in BG mode.......and there happy....mai bpen rai !! :D

This must be a contender for the 'Most stupid post ever' Award. Having suffered your previous mindless posts, you never cease to amaze me with your gross stupidity.

I know 3 bar girls (age 26 and over...all have children who are back with the families) They are not the pretiest things on the scene but thay are not ugly by any standards.

So.......Who is the victim? Are they poor lost souls in need of rescuing? Are they f#@%. They are kniving gold diggers preying on the stupid and lonely.

What about the other 900 bgs you know?

All living lives of luxury on the backs of their emotionally and financially exploited customers?

This must be a contender for the 'Most stupid post ever' Award. Having suffered your previous mindless posts, you never cease to amaze me with your gross stupidity.

BEGS ?? is that u ??? :D

Do Thai ladys think ??  :D

my thai wife got a masters degree from a uni in sydney and is currently in a senior management position in a major company in LOS.

do YOU think ?

no i dont think....coz THIS thread is about BG'S !!! is your wife a ex-BG ?????

GET IT......koh-jai mai ??????? :o

Well if she was, it only proves that even BG's can think.

If she wasn't, it only proves that Thai's can think.

Check mate.

:D

Do Thai ladys think ??  :D

my thai wife got a masters degree from a uni in sydney and is currently in a senior management position in a major company in LOS.

do YOU think ?

no i dont think....coz THIS thread is about BG'S !!! is your wife a ex-BG ?????

GET IT......koh-jai mai ??????? :o

Well if she was, it only proves that even BG's can think.

If she wasn't, it only proves that Thai's can think.

Check mate.

:D

Humour is a sign of intelligence....and all Thai ladys make us laugh....

most are smart, just lazy when it comes to thinking......and again, refering to BG'S......which are great ladys....street smart...cunning...i love'em :D

Perhaps they go into the internet business... :o

Lady email scam - iTV documentary

iTV (a local Thai TV station) aired a documentary about a foreign man who was scammed 200,000 baht by a Thai lady via email, who sent him her photo and mobile number, spoke politely, offered a relationship and implicitly sex, and cried on the phone saying she needed hospital money or she would die of leukemia. After sending the money to her bank, he got suspicious. An iTV crew with a private investigator tracked her down. She was a fat and ugly lady with a computer, photos of pretty ladies in her room (some whom she knew), and lots of money.

This is not uncommon, as well as similar scams using email, mobile phones, landline call centers and proxies to answer the phones. Expats overseas are more vulnerable, but the scammers do these kinds of things to Thai men as well.

These scams hurt innocent Thai ladies "by association" (nationality). Many Thai ladies are sincere. However, the email scams are on a rapid rise.

Perhaps they go into the internet business... :o

iTV (a local Thai TV station) aired a documentary about a foreign man who was scammed 200,000 baht by a Thai lady via email, who sent him her photo and mobile number, spoke politely, offered a relationship and implicitly sex, and cried on the phone saying she needed hospital money or she would die of leukemia. After sending the money to her bank, he got suspicious. An iTV crew with a private investigator tracked her down. She was a fat and ugly lady with a computer, photos of pretty ladies in her room (some whom she knew), and lots of money.

This is not uncommon, as well as similar scams using email, mobile phones, landline call centers and proxies to answer the phones. Expats overseas are more vulnerable, but the scammers do these kinds of things to Thai men as well.

These scams hurt innocent Thai ladies "by association" (nationality). Many Thai ladies are sincere. However, the email scams are on a rapid rise.

Did you get caught too Harry ?

Perhaps they go into the internet business...  :o

Did you get caught too Harry ?

...an interesting thought... now far from it to be for me to suggest that you have taken off us topic good dr... so i won't :D

...i'm afraid i'm going to have the pull the curtain down on this thread & impose a virtual lock on it...

thanks once again to my 'fan club' for their wonderful contribution... :D

... the legend continues to grow :D