What Does The Future Hold?

Harry Palmer

it seems that there is no shortage of customers (exploiters of young women) for these lovely thai girls and they are kept busy almost everyday.... however, what is the timeline on these girls? how long do they/ can they stay in the business?

sooner or later, every type of business has burnout, i can't imagine this one being any different. i know most of them are working to not only support themselves but others, which can get them sidetracked, but do most of them have a long term plan?

maybe this is just my westernised way of thinking?

it seems that there is no shortage of customers (exploiters of young women) for these lovely thai girls and they are kept busy almost everyday.... however, what is the timeline on these girls? how long do they/ can they stay in the business?

sooner or later, every type of business has burnout, i can't imagine this one being any different. i know most of them are working to not only support themselves but others, which can get them sidetracked, but do most of them have a long term plan?

get married and clean out a farang sucker.

any age.

there was a UK magazine article last week about a guy who married an old bg for safety and even she cleaned him out

. i will post it if i have time ...

Are there BG's in the Old Dart Hairy ? Have a lil look at those London phoneboxes sometime. Mary Magdellan was half busy ' at it ' until JC saved her.

This is turning out to be a very unhealthy BG obsession you've got Hairy Palm.

Yes, but as long as the posts only concentrate on dissing Thai people you will continue to let these fools continue to post such worn out topics.

This forum is degenerating into the same depths as all the other Thai related forums.

Those that diss the farangs that perpetuate the sex tourism industry are banned, those that diss Thailand and Thai people remain.

Farang rak Farang.

do most of them have a long term plan? 

A lot of them have a long term plan to marry a wealthy farang and live happy after - and some do achieve this.

Most have a plan to go back to their village and live with their families - they save and send money back home.

Others to stay in the entertainment business - often they are a lot older than they appear, some work as mamazans, etc.

I suppose it's like asking what footballers or any other occupation do when they've burned out - it all depends on their circumstances and opportunities.

Yes, but as long as the posts only concentrate on dissing Thai people you will continue to let these fools continue to post such worn out topics.

This forum is degenerating into the same depths as all the other Thai related forums.

Those that diss the farangs that perpetuate the sex tourism industry are banned, those that diss Thailand and Thai people remain.

Farang rak Farang.

Too true, not very interesting to read people slamming each other with personal attacks.

Crush, if I may step up to the plate for old hairy plummer - I think you'll find he was dissing farangs (quote plum regarding farangs: exploiters of young women) and wasn't dissing Thai people (quote plum regarding Thai's: these lovely thai girls)

Carry on.

Jesus Fat can you tell?

Harry keeps me wondering who he's having a go at with every post.

I often think it's some introspective hammering he's giving himself.

keeps me laughing though does our Harry. :o

While they are young and pretty enough to willingly submit themselves to such exploitation as we men may want to give them, many can exploit us for some pretty good money. After the mutual exploitation dies down, for those not lucky enough to meet the farang of their dreams, the experience they have gained during their time of being exploited can be quite useful. There are several former agogo dancers I remember from a decade ago who are now working as mamasans, waitresses, beer bar managers, and other pretty good jobs where they can be helpful to guide the younger ones in the art of exploitation.

Crush, if I may step up to the plate for old hairy plummer - I think you'll find he was dissing farangs (quote plum regarding farangs: exploiters of young women) and wasn't dissing Thai people (quote plum regarding Thai's: these lovely thai girls)

Carry on.

many thanks FTH... i'm on the side of the thais everytime...

'sword of justice & trusty shield of fair play'

it seems that there is no shortage of customers (exploiters of young women) for these lovely thai girls

Exploitation my arse.

You're exactly the kind of fool who's gonna end up married to one of these whores.

Could you give us the background for you're answer here....pliiiiiiiiis..... :o

it seems that there is no shortage of customers (exploiters of young women) for these lovely thai girls

Exploitation my arse.

You're exactly the kind of fool who's gonna end up married to one of these whores.

3 posts and almost a chucked out 3 time loser. Moderate yourself. Is this a cultural thing or has your name gone to your head ( if it is still there )

To make the initial assumption that the young BGs have customers lining up for them may well be wrong!

I often go down to bars in PP and Nana (only for a chat with the girls :D ). I have yet to meet a girl who tells me she is busy and making wads of cash. The response is always the same - too few customers and most are too tight to pay for ST or LT. What they tell me is supported by what I see with my own eyes.

I don't think being a BG is a good business idea! - Intermittent cash/customers when you are working, the ever-present risk of HIV, hepatitus etc. As for the opportunity to meet a rich/handsome/nice farang guy - this must be few and far between, judging by the human detrimus that I see in these bars... :o

rich/handsome/nice farang guy - this must be few and far between, judging by the human detrimus that I see in these bars... :o

You are supposed to look at the dancers, not in the mirror...

And what happened to your business plan as a bg? Made enough money already to fly to London?

To the topic: You see some sorry figures in their 50s strolling along between the Grace hotel and the Thermae every night, the others? I guess a few get married to falangs, become mamasans or barowners, some go back to their villages, being supported by relatives, some start micro businesses as med.box suggested and some... who knows? What is the percentage who die as a result of illness or violence in a hospital, in a charitable institution or in their bedsit ?

Just to relate how one old bg made her money.

She was old and ugly compared to the other available bgs. Her trick was that if you made eye contact with her, she would come over and start talking to you. She would not leave until you bought her a drink and gave her money to leave your area. Very effective money making particularly if you still had a lot of beer to drink in your glass and couuldn't leave the stool or bar yet.

To make the initial assumption that the young BGs have customers lining up for them may well be wrong!

It's a hard life ... you only have to look at some of the bars ... 12-15 working girls on tap and only 2-3 farang bums on stools.

A nun who worked with runaways in Pattaya told me a couple of years ago that even the prettiest bargirls might get only 5 paying customers a month.

It's a hard life ...

Couldn't agree more.

Don't have specific experience in LoS, but did a lengthy stint as a strip club doorman a while back. Got to know most of the girls socially and a few of them became friends. They loved me because I could get the joes off the street and into the club with my rap. That gave them a chance to make more money. I also watched their back from the time they arrived in a taxi, to the time they left in one to go home.

If that experience could be compared to the LoS clubs in any way, it is rough.

- The owners are trying to get as much as they can from both the girls and the joes. If the girl isn't a good earner, then she is history.

- Most of the girls either have extra mouths to feed, or are trying to save for something better.

- Many feel pressured to provide "extras" even though some do it willingly and many don't really want to.

- Their relationships with men become very impersonal, because whether through evolution or force, that is how they have to treat the joes, to get the money out of them and to keep the emotional involvement to a minimum. Breaking through that defense line after hours, if one wants to, is pretty darn difficult.

- When it is all said and done, it is all about money. How to extract the most money from each and every joe that walks in the door, is foremost on everyone's mind.

- When it is all said and done, no one gives a flying <deleted> about the girls but themselves. Customer roughs a girl up? Okay the bouncers take care of the customer, but the girl is still roughed up. Can't extract any money from the joes for a week? Too bad, the bills keep coming. Tired of that life? Fine, tough sh*t, go get another job. Etc., etc., etc. Who can honestly blame them if they evolve into selfish people who watch out for #1 only? I know I can't.

When all is said and done, only the strongest and most wiley survive. And like anything else in life, only the most disciplined ones are the ones who are able to save any money for the next stage of their life. For sure, some do stay in the business and buy in as owners (as did the owner of the club I worked at). But IMHO, most of them just burn out and fade away or move on to a different life.

As the saying goes ... "It's a tough way to make an easy living."