Family Sized Dishwasher

Hi, back in the UK it is possible to buy a family sized dishwasher, not a top of the range, but a reasonable one all the same for between 200-250 GBP, about 12800-16000 bht.

So far I have been unable to find one anywhere near this price in Thailand.

Short of bringing one over as excess backage, unrealistic! does anyone know of any outlets in Thailand selling dishwashers for less than 40k?

Up here in the boonies I have a family sized dishwasher about 1m40cm tall that also cleans the house, does the laundry and ironing and a few other jobs as well including keeping an eye on our son. If she is off working in the fields then her son or daughter stand in for her.

She is a bit expensive to run at 4,000 baht a month with Sundays off as the family are Christian Muser hill tribes people but the rest of the family come free and help out on other chores where necessary.

:o

Up here in the boonies I have a family sized dishwasher about 1m40cm tall that also cleans the house, does the laundry and ironing and a few other jobs as well including keeping an eye on our son. If she is off working in the fields then her son or daughter stand in for her.

She is a bit expensive to run at 4,000 baht a month with Sundays off as the family are Christian Muser hill tribes people but the rest of the family come free and help out on other chores where necessary.

:o

Yes same sort of thing here but a bit of luxury doesn't go amiss sometimes.

When I pointed out to my wife that she had such tiny feet to enable her to get that much closer to the sink I got a swift kick to the cods!

At least access to Bangkok to obtain detergent would not be a problem from there. I always keep about 5 months on hand as even using Foodland there have been months when none for sale (although could probably find in the Sukhumvite area if really, really had to).

I got my no-frills Siemens at Powermall at Paragon. I don't remember exactly how much it was...a little more than you're seeking but not that much more. You'll have to watch classifieds for cheaper, I expect. We run ours once a week: stocked up on the crockery, cutlery and glassware.