Epos Advice

I have looked at trying to get one for my shop, unfortunately my limited Thai reduces the alternatives. There are some that are very expensive even by western standards and some that only good to run a bar or a guest house.

The only one I found that seems to be any good for a shop is from Senior Soft a mob in Pantip plaza on the mezzanine floor. The trial version (limited by number of transactions) I have seems to be OK but it is all in Thai with very limited documentation. It has also been recomended by another shop owner, they use it in a multi till installation. When I talked with the people in BKK about it they said they were coming out with a dual language version this year some time. Unfortunately they are a Thai company and emails are not answered and replies in English are at best vague. (Which makes me a little worried about the English version)

It is built around a number of modules that install as separate programmes, it is a pity they could not encase them all in one shell.

I have looked at trying to get one for my shop, unfortunately my limited Thai reduces the alternatives. There are some that are very expensive even by western standards and some that only good to run a bar or a guest house.

The only one I found that seems to be any good for a shop is from Senior Soft a mob in Pantip plaza on the mezzanine floor. The trial version (limited by number of transactions) I have seems to be OK but it is all in Thai with very limited documentation. It has also been recomended by another shop owner, they use it in a multi till installation. When I talked with the people in BKK about it they said they were coming out with a dual language version this year some time. Unfortunately they are a Thai company and emails are not answered and replies in English are at best vague. (Which makes me a little worried about the English version)

It is built around a number of modules that install as separate programmes, it is a pity they could not encase them all in one shell.

Thanks for the info.

I do not think I want to buy (and then be stuck with) a system that comes from a company that speak limited English with the software in Thai! Imagine trying to use their Help Desk!!!

Somebody told me you can link an electronic barcode scanner into the QuickBooks software. I will let you know if I discover any solutions!!!