Anyone Know Of A Good Cheap Lawn Man?

gpdjohn

I live by Mae Joe intersection, south of Mae Joe University. Thanaval Village.

I will attempt to PM ya, but dealing with lousy dail up until my ADSL arrives, most likely sometime around when China puts a man on Mars... :o

I have an old goat if that would help ?

Well not actually a goat per say, its my mother in law. I am sure that if you let her loose in your garden and tell her that you have buried twenth baht there somewhere you could get the job finished in a few hours.

Another added advantage is that your lawn will look great after a few weeks from all the ashes she disgardes from the cherootes she smokes.

• 1 month later...

I will attempt to PM ya, but dealing with lousy dail up until my ADSL arrives, most likely sometime around when China puts a man on Mars... :o

I think you live in the same village as me.. Just past Ruamchoke mkt, before the 'Jet' gas station? It's called Muubaan Tanawan.. I have a cheap garden guy who does a great job. His name is Pone, and his number is 089-701-9317

I think you live in the same village as me.. Just past Ruamchoke mkt, before the 'Jet' gas station? It's called Muubaan Tanawan.. I have a cheap garden guy who does a great job. His name is Pone, and his number is 089-701-9317

And if that doesn't work, PM me for an alternative. Our team based in Sansai would probably travel to you.

200b for a totally comprehensive job once a month - on what admittedly is a small garden (approx 175 sq m area). One thing I like is that they are perfect at sweeping and tidying up afterwards.

Yep, we live in the same place...pizza place at the entrance, right? Eat there all the time..( well, end up guzzlin' whiskey w/ the owners on some nights.. :D )

And if that doesn't work, PM me for an alternative. Our team based in Sansai would probably travel to you.

200b for a totally comprehensive job once a month - on what admittedly is a small garden (approx 175 sq m area). One thing I like is that they are perfect at sweeping and tidying up afterwards.

Thanks for the offer. Found a guy already. Thanks much. :D