Happy Birthday Jockstar !

chavy

opps missus' account :D

:o

ive only had one heiny :D

happy birthday jockstar. all the best mate.

You any idea <deleted> he's talking about Kopite, cos I'm lost.

:D

my missus jonied TV today. i never logged her out before i posted. so it was me, i posted happy birthday then edited the post.

bloody women

:o:D

And now that first post will haunt her for the rest of............... Oh <deleted>, get her a new username :D

same as always, "i want do. i learn english good"

after 5 mins "i not understand darling"

Thanks very much lads. Had a good day yesterday and was properly drunk. So much so that i dont remember going to bed. :D But today has been a nightmare. My PC wouldn't work this morning. Had to reinstall windows etc etc. So only just got on after a few hours of updating stuff. And to top it all off. I have a hangover. :o

opps missus' account :D

:o

ive only had one heiny :D

happy birthday jockstar. all the best mate.

You any idea <deleted> he's talking about Kopite, cos I'm lost.

my missus jonied TV today. i never logged her out before i posted. so it was me, i posted happy birthday then edited the post.

bloody women

Thanks very much lads. Had a good day yesterday and was properly drunk. So much so that i dont remember going to bed. :D But today has been a nightmare. My PC wouldn't work this morning. Had to reinstall windows etc etc. So only just got on after a few hours of updating stuff. And to top it all off. I have a hangover. :D

Hair of the dog for Jockstar :o:D .

Thanks very much lads. Had a good day yesterday and was properly drunk. So much so that i dont remember going to bed. :D But today has been a nightmare. My PC wouldn't work this morning. Had to reinstall windows etc etc. So only just got on after a few hours of updating stuff. And to top it all off. I have a hangover. :D

I cant as i need to go and take training tonight. :D

nae bother , a few tonight then :D .

nae bother , a few tonight then :D .

Sure :D