Buffett On Cnbc

I caught some of Warren Buffett on the CNBC special this evening in CM. On the streaming news at the bottom were "headlines" from earlier in the interview. One was that Warren had called a recession. Another was that he saw things now as different from the 70s. I am interested in the (hopefully outside) possibility of a flatline decade like the 70s which I see as more dangerous than a real but timely bear. I did not see what he said, and would love to know the salient points he made about the situation.

thanx....

I caught some of Warren Buffett on the CNBC special this evening in CM. On the streaming news at the bottom were "headlines" from earlier in the interview. One was that Warren had called a recession. Another was that he saw things now as different from the 70s. I am interested in the (hopefully outside) possibility of a flatline decade like the 70s which I see as more dangerous than a real but timely bear. I did not see what he said, and would love to know the salient points he made about the situation.

thanx....

Wot, no-one saw it? :o