Are There Any Chinese Yum Cha Restaurants In Bkk?

RICHFROMOZ

Hi All, does anyone know of any Yum Cha Restauraunts in BKK. I knew of a great one in Chinatown, but would love to know of any others. Thanks.

The Peninsular Hotel has a good one, authentic Cantonese dim sum, not cheap though, expect to pay Hong Kong price.

Theres a little Dim Sum place on Yaowarat Road Chinatown only cafe style the waiters take your orders by PDA when me and the wife went they were so busy they would only take the order once, about 20 baht a basket opens 10.30 am don't know it's exact location but outside theres posters with Dim Sum and it's next to a hotel I thinks called China Palace and across the road is a Shark Fin Resturuant, upstairs they have the more traditional style set up. none of your fancy style though if thats what your after just good food.

Hi All, does anyone know of any Yum Cha Restauraunts in BKK. I knew of a great one in Chinatown, but would love to know of any others. Thanks.

Hi Rich... there's a fab yum cha cafe in Jan Hoon market, near Huay Kwang MRT... and try the roast duck in the cafe next door... both are located near the 7-11... ahaan aroy... :o

If you have the chance to be around Pinklaow, here is a nice place.

lunch have dimsum / yumcha + menu

peking duck

hongkong piglet

pigeon

goat

Pla Boo

and reasonable price

Enclose the card.

I use to go to a place call Grand Palace / Warner building in silom, but they hick the price last year and feel the place went down.

post-3046-1205107214_thumb.jpg

good yum cha definitely hard to find in BKK. I like the trolley to your table service. ITs fantastic in Melbourne, Australia chinatown!

i was very desapointed last time in my two yumcha restaurants in china town ( melbourne ).

next time try ' PLUME ' in doncaster if you have the chance..