A New Keeper And ?

siampaulibuyasia

spurs have a great chance next year to get into the champions league ie: top 4, but they need to strengthen the squad, of course a keeper and i recon a midfield general a gerrard type player and i think thats all if u look at our squad its strong any other suggestions, no silly comments please haha especially from a jealous ammers fan who thinks they are a big club :o

spurs have a great chance next year to get into the champions league ie: top 4, but they need to strengthen the squad, of course a keeper and i recon a midfield general a gerrard type player and i think thats all if u look at our squad its strong any other suggestions, no silly comments please haha especially from a jealous ammers fan who thinks they are a big club :o

I think that now they have managed to just about escape the relegation dog fight, they will be able to relax and aim for mid table mediocrity, which I guess is ok for a team the size of Spurs :D

As for next year I guess if they can spend around 60 million plus revamp their defence, get rid of the number 1 sulker, they might be lucky and finish in the top half.

I mean being the 3rd or 4th biggest club in London, that would be ok right?

I think that now they have managed to just about escape the relegation dog fight, they will be able to relax and aim for mid table mediocrity, which I guess is ok for a team the size of Spurs :D

As for next year I guess if they can spend around 60 million plus revamp their defence, get rid of the number 1 sulker, they might be lucky and finish in the top half.

haha u got a bite, ur obviously 1 of the plastic liverpool fans u know the 1s the same as the plastic manu fans probably never been to c them and would have a problem to find their own stadium, as 4 spurs being 3rd or 4th biggest london club u dont know much about football spurs ground is full every week which is more that could be said about arsenal or chelsea bearing in mind the success they have had compared to spurs chelseas 1st chamions league game this year there ground was half full spurs played blackpool in the cup we had 10000 more fans in the ground than chelsea had in the champs league and by the way west ham r the 2nd best supported team in london behind spurs.

haha u got a bite, ur obviously 1 of the plastic liverpool fans u know the 1s the same as the plastic manu fans probably never been to c them and would have a problem to find their own stadium, as 4 spurs being 3rd or 4th biggest london club u dont know much about football spurs ground is full every week which is more that could be said about arsenal or chelsea bearing in mind the success they have had compared to spurs chelseas 1st chamions league game this year there ground was half full spurs played blackpool in the cup we had 10000 more fans in the ground than chelsea had in the champs league and by the way west ham r the 2nd best supported team in london behind spurs.

Well, lets look at facts instead of fiction shall we.

This year, Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham have had more fans watch them at their respective home grounds, therefore Spurs are the 4th biggest club in London using fan base as an example. The Average attendances, again show Spurs coming in 4th.

As for silverware, Spurs won the FA cup in 1991, 17yrs since a trophy!! So as for trophys won that makes them 3rd best, after Arsenal and Chelsea.

As for the present League position, again they are 4th after Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham.

So their aim this year I presume is to try and scrape together 40 points, and then for next year to try and become a mid-table team :D

The only way Tottenham could be considered in the top tier of football, is if trophies were given out for their fans submitting fictitious reports on forums without the use of appropriate pronunciation :D Yep. you've got me, they would be world beaters :D

Where's Chonabot when you need him :D

heh jackndanny i had a bet with a very nice young thai lady and i know shes educated the same as u cos she told me i am a sexy man, so i had bet with her that spurs would beat chelsea in the carling cup final, if chelsae won i would give her 10000 baht but if spurs won she would have 2 have a tattoo in a rather sentitive area, she now has a cockerel stood on a ball. u know the the same as on the shirt with yid on the left as u look at it and army on the right, if u wish 2 c it i have a photo on my computer :o have a nice day everyone

heh jackndanny i had a bet with a very nice young thai lady and i know shes educated the same as u cos she told me i am a sexy man, so i had bet with her that spurs would beat chelsea in the carling cup final, if chelsae won i would give her 10000 baht but if spurs won she would have 2 have a tattoo in a rather sentitive area, she now has a cockerel stood on a ball. u know the the same as on the shirt with yid on the left as u look at it and army on the right, if u wish 2 c it i have a photo on my computer :D have a nice day everyone

Put the glue pot down, and turn off the computer before your Dad gets back :o

Great........why couldn't he support another team......?

:o

ps JacknDanny is a Man City fan....

:D:D

Yeah, don't think you'll actually find to many plastic fans on this forum.

Why is he so angry?