Nose Inhaler

DragonQuest

Ok as you all know you see a ton of thai peolpe sniffing away the day with a nose inhaler that smells like ucalyptus oil, is this dangerous long-term or short term? Im begining to think it makes peolpe feel good when they get sick, but when is enough? Im starting to like it now and carry it around with me, just like the thai's....

Edited by DragonQuest

• 4 months later...
I think I have become addicted to them! It feels so good and refreshing. I've even taken to buying two and shoving one up each nostril. I do wonder what is the risk?

What's the risk ?

The risk is that you will look a complete <deleted> with two inhalers up your snout :o

(I use a Poy-sian inhaler by the way)

I think I have become addicted to them! It feels so good and refreshing. I've even taken to buying two and shoving one up each nostril. I do wonder what is the risk?

What's the risk ?

The risk is that you will look a complete <deleted> with two inhalers up your snout :o

(I use a Poy-sian inhaler by the way)

LOL. No risk with with euc apart from avoiding the real issue of allergies or similar.

But, a word of warning about other inhalers which in the short term are very good, but must be used with caution: brand name - iliadin- oxymetazoline hydrochloride. Use for a few days then not at all for a month.

About 5 years ago i got into the habit of using one, and although couldn't say i had cravings, i did find myself carrying it and sniffing it everywhere i went, for no apparent reason.

Sometime after this and having managed to wean myself off, a doctor told me that they are indeed addictive.

The ingredient in poy-sian mark 11 inhaler is safe and nothing additive, Menthol and eucalyptus imported form AU. And Borineol and camphor imported from Brazil and India, they even add a small menthol ball in the mid of the cylinder, you can break of the bottom half of the it as it’s a nice ointment to sooth mild insect bites and some people rub it on there temple forehead for headaches as well. It seems to help dizzy spells and if your feeling sick while drinking ya know about to baff~ haha Its good stuff. I have 5 open around the room to get the smell flowing.

Yeah I herd some people might have allergic reactions and some of them may be best to use few times a week only. But I think Poy-sain dose not have a bad rap sheet as its been around for years.

When I wake up in the night to get my hourly Poy-Sian fix I find my GF has already got it in her nose, this is leading to arguments and fighting in bed, do you think she should seek help?

Edited by Rimmer

• 1 year later...

All I can add is that it looks much better than having a finger up a nostril all day long and where-ever you may be , I feel in most cases it is more of a habit than a neccessity , surely you cannot feel that sick every hour of every day MMMMMMMM , or can you ??????

• 2 years later...