Thai Ladys Mobile !

Siam_seatsniffer

As we all know, Thai ladys are on their mobiles 24/7.....but I have never seen them SMS each other in Thailand...

Is the Thai language to hard to type ?

Or is it another case of pure Thai laziness..."dont think to much" ..... :o

my phone (samsung) u can sms thai.

alhtough i dont sms cos i hate it.

As we all know, Thai ladys are on their mobiles 24/7.....but I have never seen them SMS each other in Thailand...

Is the Thai language to hard to type ?

Or is it another case of pure Thai laziness..."dont think to much" ..... :o

Could I suggest that perhaps you are not looking closely enough.

imo they do their share of sms though it may be small in relation to speaking on the phone when looking at total phone usage. I would not argue too much with your estimate of total usage

The recent Academy Fantasia programme on C34 saw hundreds and hundreds of thousands of sms in voting and messages to the contestants. It could be argued that they were not sent by Thai ladies but i doubt that.

There are also numerous other ways Thais are being encouraged to send sms ( by the phone companies of course)

Even with some great function on my Samsung mobile to help me type in Thai, it's still difficult and is a real pain in the arse. We have more alphabets and vowels. Got it?

Perhaps this's just another case of pure Farang's dumbness. :o

.... is it another case of pure Thai laziness..."dont think to much" ..... :o

I don't believe this phrase has anything to do with laziness. It is more likely that you have been given enough information - probably by mistake - to come to a conclusion that the person you are with doesn't want you to come to. :D

I agree with Eastender. It's faster and cheaper than to call.

Understandable and reachable so you won't miss if there's anything going on while you run out of battery.

Texting in English is faster and understandable. Sometimes not that we are lazy but we just try to do our best to manage our time.

:o

It certainly comes in handy when ur watching a movie.....I find it really irritating when an idiot answers the phone in the movie theater and proceeds to talk to the other person to inform them that they are in a movie!!! For heaven's sake!!! I guess I like to enjoy my movies in peace...

SMS messaging works well in English.

Talking works well in Thai.

Why try to fix something that ain't broke?

Not everyone wants to spends hours picking away at silly little buttons (or silly bigger ones on a computer) - so that's it for another day :o