When Does A Lady Become A Tramp?

medicinebox

How much pork sword would a woman have to have had, before you would deem her a slut?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's the Thai name for womaniser- shu shui or similar? Not a very respected thing to be .

Thai Table of studliness (I've refined it a bit)

<100 ladies....Jon (poor)

101-200 ladies....Jai Dii (good heart)

201-300 ladies....Pii Sui (butterfly)

401-500 ladies...Jao Chuu (Playboy)

501-800 ladies....Helicopter

80-1000 ladies....Airport.

1000-2000 ladies....sait tii ngen laan (millionaire)

>2000 ladies....liar.

But why is it ok then to call a man a "Stud"   if he's slept with many many women?  I may be wrong but the guy friends I have don't call any man with that staus anything else  :o

Amongst the boys in the pub he might be called a 'stud', but would you introduce such a guy to one of your women friends looking for a partner?

-I wouldn't.

Of course not stroll unless that's what she was looking for but any other women no. But i just can't undertsand why men are called this and a woman is a slut? what if the man likes freaky things in sex? He's still a stud?

Have you ever listened to the song by James Brown, 'It's a man's world,'?

If you haven't, then do so.

You won't get any insults from me ... but I'd lke to know how, if you met me and I told you nothing about myself, you would know whether I was a nice old old guy who had been married to the same woman for 40 years and had known no other or an old brothel creeper who had fornicated his way across the known universe.

Same, Same and how would you know if I was or had ever been a (in your judgement) a slut? Do histories matter?

I have been giving this a lot of thought.

It is not an easy question to answer so I have gotten two pieces of paper and written down the names of all the females I know.

One sheet contains the names of all the ladies that I consider good and the other sheet the names of all the sluts.

A definite pattern is emerging. A pattern that I am ashamed to print here.

It would appear that 95% of women become sluts after I have slept with them.

:o How long is a piece of string? Is it really that important how many cocks have been there before yours truly, if anything, one can benefit from the wealth of experience a slut has and if she channels it all to you, what a wonderful sex life you would have. My god! give me a slut everytime! :D

Sounds like your prayer was answered?

How many women does a man have to have before he is a sleaze?

Valid point, Polly.

Although men don't think so, it matters to women too.
In a fair world, one can expect no less. Without the "double standard", it wouldn't matter to either.
A decent woman would not contemplate a man who has been a brothel creeper.

If he didn't tell her he'd been a brothel creeper, how would she know ?

Conversely, unless he'd been her customer, or she told him, how would a man who married an apparent "straight" girl know she had been a prostitute ?

Unless she was a virgin, how would he know how many men she had before they met ?

And before all the insults fly at me. I have not said anything worse than the previous posters (albeit reversed).
You won't get any insults from me ... but I'd lke to know how, if you met me and I told you nothing about myself, you would know whether I was a nice old old guy who had been married to the same woman for 40 years and had known no other or an old brothel creeper who had fornicated his way across the known universe. :D

Are you from Northern England, wear brown and play bagpipes? :o

So why do so many marry prostitutes the majority after such a short time.  Mind boggling.

Losers have no choice.

A "slut" is not just a woman with a history, she is a woman with an attitude.

Next time you're out shopping or in a restaurant, take a close look at every Thai woman you see in the company of a farang man.

It is not difficult to pick out the sluts. It's all about attitude: dress, deportment, style and manner.

Admittedly it's even easier to identify the sluts if you look at the man first (ie, wet-looking, timid, spineless, unattractive, short, bald, old, puny etc etc etc), but that of course is going "off topic".

So why do so many marry prostitutes the majority after such a short time.  Mind boggling.

Losers have no choice.

A "slut" is not just a woman with a history, she is a woman with an attitude.

Maybe it needs to be said again:

Not all men who marry former prostitutes are losers.

Not all prostitutes are sluts with the complimentary attitude.

I could go on, but this has been discussed too many times already...

I think,how many guys a thai girl slept with,depends upon her age and her seriousness towards having sex too.It's very difficult to seduce a conservative minded thai girl (up country girls-ban nok girls).For Ban nok girls,I think the counting will be just 1 or even 0.About the city girls,Usually they started being banged by their boyfriends since the age of 14-15 ,assuming it's their first sex,usually it lasts until they finish high school (18 years).After that,They enter university,and meet 1 or 2 more boyfriends.Assuming you meet them at them aging 22/23,you probably would be her 3rd or 4th man.

If you need a virgin girl,you have to go and find it at ban nok only.The chances are likely that u will find one aging around 15/16 years.

Are you absolutely certain that there are no male ' sluts ' wandering the world ? I think there are lots, and lots. The nocturnal areas hereabouts would be dead without them. Very dead. The drink helps the punter's too.

These are the most words in one shot I have seen you type, Doctor. Don't break down, don't let them take your soul. :o

I think 'sluts' are people, men or women, who have no standards of with whom they will sleep for pure self gratification.

So what are people who simply resort to "self" gratification deemed as? :D:D

Looking at the results it would appear that it’s better to shag more than 50 but less than 10,000, than just up to 50 :o

Personally like Old Blue Eyes' criteria for why the lady is a tramp...however it encompasses most women these days :D :D