Help--visa Info For Us Citizen Needed Asap

HELP--Visa info for US citizen needed ASAP

hi there, i am going to thailand on wednesday, its a short notice trip and i was just reading the info on the thai consulate website, my ticket is for 6 weeks, alhtough i will be going to india in between, my question is if i show up with a ticket saying my return in 6 weeks, later, will they issue me a visa at the airport in bangkok, if not, do you think its possible to go the consulate in new york city and get the visa the same day, and do they issue for tourists like that, also it says you need a blank visa page, i don't have my passport with me because its at the indian consulate unitl monday, but are all pages visa pages??

thank you so much in advance

i just spoke to the airlines and they said i definately need the visa, so does anyone have experience getting a rushed visa the same day in new york city?? thanks
From what I understood you will come to Thailand and during your visit you will also go to India. CORRECT? Well come to Thailand get you 30 days when you enter, go to Indaia and get another 30 days when you enter again. If you need more time make another trip out of Thailand
  Easier to just purchase an outbound ticket from Thailand to anywhere, with departure date within 30 days of your arrival here. If you can get a changeable onward ticket to India, do that. Or a refundable ticket to Singapore, or similar.

Go with what Indo Siam said. have a good trip and do not worry so much, you are suppose to relax on a trip like this.

i just spoke to the airlines and they said i definately need the visa, so does anyone have experience getting a rushed visa the same day in new york city?? thanks

From what I understood you will come to Thailand and during your visit you will also go to India. CORRECT? Well come to Thailand get you 30 days when you enter, go to Indaia and get another 30 days when you enter again. If you need more time make another trip out of Thailand

Easier to just purchase an outbound ticket from Thailand to anywhere, with departure date within 30 days of your arrival here. If you can get a changeable onward ticket to India, do that. Or a refundable ticket to Singapore, or similar.
Go with what Indo Siam said. have a good trip and do not worry so much, you are suppose to relax on a trip like this.

The problem is that his airline has already told him they will not fly him here as he does not meet requirements of onward transportation within 30 days to receive a 30 day stamp on arrival.

The airline should accept a confirmed ticket out of Thailand within 30 days or a visa. I would buy a refundable ticket to Singapore if can not obtain to India now. There does not seem to be time to obtain visa as passport is not even with him yet.

As for your other post about mother paying $150 for a visa through travel agent that would have likely been via a visa service and could well have been required if mother did not want to change reservations or buy a ticket she did not need. Many airlines do follow the rules on visa requirements as it is they who get to pay fines and are required to pay returns.