2am Bar Closing

The bars on the main Soi's have been closing at 2am for about 5 days now, will this last or is it just a gimmick?

It could be a good thing, 2am is late enough, perhaps leave Solo and Sound open until 6am with a police office within both establishments, paid for by the establishments. (as if they dont already)

Its only while Bangkok's finest are about. I think their holiday finishes in 2 days though. Apparently they've really been cracking down hard this round. A friend of mine was fined 50K for not having the correct documents for his bar/resteraunt. It's no wonder so many places have just not opened this last week or so :o

Its only while Bangkok's finest are about.

What would Bangkok police be doing in Samui? Are the drugs hitting?

One thing for sure, they won't be able to afford Samui taxis, on a Policemans salary. Uoops, I forgot about the 'bonuses'.

Apparently there is a new police chief on Samui who paid dearly for the job.

Q-Bar was closed last week at 1.30am and Pepe wasn't too happy.

I guess they are cracking down now and later 'relax' the law again in exchange for, well....whatever.....

Its only while Bangkok's finest are about.

What would Bangkok police be doing in Samui? Are the drugs hitting?

One thing for sure, they won't be able to afford Samui taxis, on a Policemans salary. Uoops, I forgot about the 'bonuses'.

Apparently there is a new police chief on Samui who paid dearly for the job.

Q-Bar was closed last week at 1.30am and Pepe wasn't too happy.

I guess they are cracking down now and later 'relax' the law again in exchange for, well....whatever.....

y

you dont mean money do you

ou dont mean money !

I find the closing at 2am to be quite reasonable!

sorry i DO NOT think it is good,i find it quite bloody rude .bloody police and goverment sticking there nose in again maybe they more of a back hander what do nice people think please reply th :o ankyou :D

sorry i DO NOT think it is good,i find it quite bloody rude .bloody police and goverment sticking there nose in again maybe they more of a back hander what do nice people think please reply th :o ankyou :D

Well ,tell that to the people that live next to these venues that break the law.It's all fine & dandy to complain about closing at 2 am if you are here for a short holiday & want to get plastered every night. But guess what? There is some normal people that require sleep to be able to work & never mind the rest of the population that live here or visiting here that are not night owls.

I think it's dam_n rude to think of other people & abide by the law.How dare they I say.

Well ,tell that to the people that live next to these venues that break the law.It's all fine & dandy to complain about closing at 2 am if you are here for a short holiday & want to get plastered every night. But guess what? There is some normal people that require sleep to be able to work & never mind the rest of the population that live here or visiting here that are not night owls.

I think it's dam_n rude to think of other people & abide by the law.How dare they I say.

Well said rooo. If I want to get plastered I would just go out earlier! :D

Well said rooo. If I want to get plastered I would just go out earlier! :D

i would like to go out earlier,some of us have to work in this paradise island :D

sorry to all you old duffers who thinks it is good to shut at 2am.i do not as i only get 1 day off a week i love to go and get drunk with my sexy lady and stay out till the sun comes up then go home and be very naughty with me missus.

:o

sorry to all you old duffers who thinks it is good to shut at 2am.i do not as i only get 1 day off a week i love to go and get drunk with my sexy lady and stay out till the sun comes up then go home and be very naughty with me missus.

:o

Old duffers?!? How very dare you! :D

:D

Give him a good slap across the bottom for that :o

Pass me the spank paddle! :D:D

thanks suegha i have to pay a few baht for that.will you do it for free :D:D

Old duffers?!? How very dare you! B)

Give him a good slap across the bottom for that :D

I am trying to visualise Suegha's 6ft + frame clad in leathers & high heels giving Chinckles a spanking,wow why waste money on the movies,that would be the best comedy of the year :D:D:o

Edited by Rooo

I am trying to visualise Suegha's 6ft + frame clad in leathers & high heels giving Chinckles a spanking,wow why waste money on the movies,that would be the best comedy of the year :D:D:o

i would love that a 6ft beast dressed in leather giving me a good spanking B) .tell you wot i will do it for free,when can we meet up SUEGA dont forget your high heels,lovely jubbly gring it on king kong x x x

i would love that a 6ft beast dressed in leather giving me a good spanking B) .tell you wot i will do it for free,when can we meet up SUEGA dont forget your high heels,lovely jubbly gring it on king kong x x x

er, I'm only 5'10'', however, I can yield a spank paddle with vigour. As long as it's before 2am! I need my beauty sleep! :burp: And all that spanking is exhausting...