Psv V Spurs

siampaulibuyasia

can anyone tell me if the game at PSV is on TV. if so which station.

you wont be able to watch it. me and scousemouse are gonna have yer tele away!

...and you've already nickeked his car as well, so he won't be able to chase you.

haha nice 1 ur not the ones who done ur teams houses whenever they played away r u :o oops sorry i hope i dont get busted by interogation again. good luck u scousers 2nite, do u know the 1 about about the gay guy who walked into a scouse pub and..... nooooooo shut it i dont want 2 get done again :D

haha nice 1 ur not the ones who done ur teams houses whenever they played away r u :o oops sorry i hope i dont get busted by interogation again. good luck u scousers 2nite, do u know the 1 about about the gay guy who walked into a scouse pub and..... nooooooo shut it i dont want 2 get done again :D

where do u boys live bkk or cetanya :D

...and you've already nickeked his car as well, so he won't be able to chase you.

.... and his bird :o

Bangkok.

You should come to one of our football nights siampaulibuyasia ,I'm sure it would be an interesting night :D .

Bangkok.

You should come to one of our football nights siampaulibuyasia ,I'm sure it would be an interesting night :D .

ok im up 4 that when im in bkk when im in bkk next on a football night, but u can always c me if ur u like fishing , i live in a little fishing village called pattaya i dont know if uv heard of it but ur welcome and whats that about nikkin my bird haha i hope uv got more than 200 baht i will go halves with u

Bangkok.

ok im up 4 that when im in bkk when im in bkk next on a football night, but u can always c me if ur u like fishing , i live in a little fishing village called pattaya i dont know if uv heard of it but ur welcome and whats that about nikkin my bird haha i hope uv got more than 200 baht i will go halves with u

any chance you can type in english mate, its a nightmare reading your posts. its like getting a sms from a 13 year old.

iv uv got de time like u wld b doing me a fvour. ta

any chance you can type in english mate, its a nightmare reading your posts. its like getting a sms from a 13 year old.

iv uv got de time like u wld b doing me a fvour. ta

well thts a wezult im ill b 10 next bday fanks 4 the de komp

• 2 weeks later...