Insult To Esarn Ladies

Thaicoon

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't that tattoo have been a warning?

555, I thought that myself. Ok, I know that's a bit of a generalisation and I'm not judging people with tattoos. Buuutt, I think I would have thought twice when I first saw that.

Edited for typo.

Edited by micksterbs

555, I thought that myself. Ok, I know that's a bit of a generalisation and I'm not judging people with tattoos. Buuutt, I think I would have thought twice when I first saw that.

Edited for typo.

My wife has a typical scar on her leg from a motorbike muffler. She wanted to have a tattoo to cover it. I told her that I would rather look at the scar. Now she is happy because all the crap she used to get rid of the scar actually worked. It is gone.

Edited for typo.

My wife has a typical scar on her leg from a motorbike muffler. She wanted to have a tattoo to cover it. I told her that I would rather look at the scar. Now she is happy because all the crap she used to get rid of the scar actually worked. It is gone.

I have nothing against tatoos, but on a lady i think it sends out bad vibes, maybe i am living in the past. my father has one and has always regretted it, but his was a millitary one done in his navy days.

Heck of a story, but in reading it sounds more like he did it to himself. Did I miss something didn't she tell him in the beginning she didn't want a relationship and he just had to push.

I haven't met anyone that tried as hard to be a victim then this guy.

He had a fantacy should have left it just that.

Interesting. The first and in many cases, sole opinion of many posters is that this guy is a looser who had it coming. My natural instinct here would be to post just the opposite;

That **** is evil and I hope her house burns down.

Different storkes, different folks. Some of us came to Thailand in our 50's, shunned the naughty nightlife scene and headed straight for the 'real Thailand' where we avoided scum like this and had time to wise up. Some of us came to Thailand in our 30's and headed straight for Soi 4 to get wasted and pick up a few girls. The guys in the later category are naturaly more likely to get stung by a bitch like this and the warning signs such as *tatoos, good pool player, dripping in gold* are only evident to those of us who know the score with this place and have been here a while.

So this guy didnt know the score. That dosent make him a looser. An idiot. A gullible numpty who asked for it. It just makes him newbie who didnt know any better. With this, we can only guess.

With her, she is a scum bag evil **** who played him from the start and rinsed him for all he was worth, before threataning to have him murdered. Of this, we are sure.

So lets be clear on something here. This guy seems like a nice enough fella. The girl is an evil ****

One thing that always bothers me about many of my fellow ex-pats...... The satisfaction that many seasoned long timers have when hearing storys like this. There is a massive case of 'son nam naa' amongst many ferang that have been here a while, when learning of some poor guy who got rinsed by a whore. Its almost like "Ha, I have been here ages. I know better than you. You silly fool - your just a newbie ferang".

I have never been stung, ripped off or rinsed by any Thai - male or female. It will never happen. But when i hear of it happening to some guy who just stepped off the plane, my gut reaction, as aposed to many of you, is 'poor bloke, what a shame. Evil ****, hope she rots'.

Edited by sbk
obscenities deleted--mind forum rules please--sbk

Dosed, I agree with you that it would seem as if this girl has taken him for a ride big time and as such is a bad bad women. The guys lauging at him being taken for a ride should be ashamed, I think we know sometimes how in this part of the world in 'love' makes many thing with the little head and not the big head. But his article as far as I am concerned makes him no better and makes him look like a tosser. I have sympathy for him but his attitude and methods offend me greatly. All of us knows this kind of thing goes on, and much of it seems to come from ladies who work in bars but to make an 'attack' on a group of people, many, no most whom are good people is stupid.

I see a level of naivety in far too many visitors here that makes them prime candidates for a course of action that is anything but their own. Most foreign environments punish stupid people when they advertise that fact.

CbrLad

Yep, agree with you. I should have mentioned that his perception if Isran is wrong. He maybe should have said that most of the of Isarn bar girls who work the tourist entertainment areas are cold scammers when it comes to 'relationships', and not the isarn women period.

I have no idea what the percentage is..... but i would hazzard a wild guess that if you pick up a bar girl (who will probably be from isarn) and hope to settle down with her, 9 times out of 10 she will lead you up the garden path with a hidden agenda.

He is forgeting however that the women of isarn who work the bar scene are only a tiny percentage in the grand scheme of things.

To say 99% of all Isarn women are scammers.....thats out of order, agreed. If he had said 99% of all bar girls will scam you, he may have a point.

Ah c'mon. Am I smarter than him? I would certainly hope so. Am I ashamed of myself for feeling that way? Certainly NOT! Can I feel sorry for him? NOPE! I have made many mistakes in my lifetime and maybe I will make more. Who knows? In any case it is "I" who have made the mistakes so who can I blame? I am not in the habit for blaming someone who outsmarted me.

Interesting. The first and in many cases, sole opinion of many posters is that this guy is a looser who had it coming. My natural instinct here would be to post just the opposite;

That *** is evil and I hope her house burns down.

Different storkes, different folks. Some of us came to Thailand in our 50's, shunned the naughty nightlife scene and headed straight for the 'real Thailand' where we avoided scum like this and had time to wise up. Some of us came to Thailand in our 30's and headed straight for Soi 4 to get wasted and pick up a few girls. The guys in the later category are naturaly more likely to get stung by a *** like this and the warning signs such as *tatoos, good pool player, dripping in gold* are only evident to those of us who know the score with this place and have been here a while.

So this guy didnt know the score. That dosent make him a looser. An idiot. A gullible numpty who asked for it. It just makes him newbie who didnt know any better. With this, we can only guess. Ignorance is no excuse - should have done his homework.

With her, she is a scum bag evil **** who played him from the start and rinsed him for all he was worth, before threataning to have him murdered. Of this, we are sure. If you read the story, he says that at first she didn't want a relationship, that should have set the alarm bells ringing & further on it becomes clear that she didn't want to go and live in the USA, I wonder why?

So lets be clear on something here. This guy seems like a nice enough fella. The girl is an evil ***. You only have his story - if he was such a good fella why was he estranged from his first wife? Neither you nor I can answer this.

One thing that always bothers me about many of my fellow ex-pats...... The satisfaction that many seasoned long timers have when hearing storys like this. There is a massive case of 'son nam naa' amongst many ferang that have been here a while, when learning of some poor guy who got rinsed by a whore. Its almost like "Ha, I have been here ages. I know better than you. You silly fool - your just a newbie ferang".

I have never been stung, ripped off or rinsed by any Thai - male or female. It will never happen. But when i hear of it happening to some guy who just stepped off the plane, my gut reaction, as aposed to many of you, is 'poor bloke, what a shame. Evil ***, hope she rots'.

The guy wasn't even divorced from his first Wife, certainly not a time to be diving into another relationship and throwing away money that he could ill afford.

Funny that in the end, he suddenly knows loads of good girls if anyone's interested?

Different storkes, different folks. Some of us came to Thailand in our 50's, shunned the naughty nightlife scene and headed straight for the 'real Thailand' where we avoided scum like this and had time to wise up. Some of us came to Thailand in our 30's and headed straight for Soi 4 to get wasted and pick up a few girls. The guys in the later category are naturaly more likely to get stung by a *** like this and the warning signs such as *tatoos, good pool player, dripping in gold* are only evident to those of us who know the score with this place and have been here a while.

So this guy didnt know the score. That dosent make him a looser. An idiot. A gullible numpty who asked for it. It just makes him newbie who didnt know any better. With this, we can only guess.

With her, she is a scum bag evil *** who played him from the start and rinsed him for all he was worth, before threataning to have him murdered. Of this, we are sure.

So lets be clear on something here. This guy seems like a nice enough fella. The girl is an evil ***

I have never been stung, ripped off or rinsed by any Thai - male or female. It will never happen. But when i hear of it happening to some guy who just stepped off the plane, my gut reaction, as aposed to many of you, is 'poor bloke, what a shame. Evil ****, hope she rots'.

Dosed.

Something tells me you maybe the loser in question, you are venomous enough to be the guy for sure.

I usually have sympathy for guys who get screwed over. I however have absolutely no pity for a nobber who puts others on websites and viciously attacks their families. The guy talks about Karma etc. <deleted> hypocrite.

That bitch is evil and I hope her house burns down.

Different storkes, different folks. Some of us came to Thailand in our 50's, shunned the naughty nightlife scene and headed straight for the 'real Thailand' where we avoided scum like this and had time to wise up. Some of us came to Thailand in our 30's and headed straight for Soi 4 to get wasted and pick up a few girls. The guys in the later category are naturaly more likely to get stung by a bitch like this and the warning signs such as *tatoos, good pool player, dripping in gold* are only evident to those of us who know the score with this place and have been here a while.

With her, she is a scum bag evil bitch who played him from the start and rinsed him for all he was worth, before threataning to have him murdered. Of this, we are sure.

So lets be clear on something here. This guy seems like a nice enough fella. The girl is an evil bitch.

I have never been stung, ripped off or rinsed by any Thai - male or female. It will never happen. But when i hear of it happening to some guy who just stepped off the plane, my gut reaction, as aposed to many of you, is 'poor bloke, what a shame. Evil whore, hope she rots'.

Now that is quite a statement :o Could you share with the rest of us your secret. I am not joking. I really would like to know how you get out of paying "falang price".

I'm a long time expat;have lived in many countries,not only in Asia.I always do my homework before,saves a lot of worries later! :o

There are Gold Diggers in most countries,not just thailand, how many soldiers in the 50,s and 60,s married overseas brides only to find out afew weeks after the wedding that the children the loved one was supposedly babysitting were hers :D and as soon as the old man was away on exercise or on standby, the OMO packet (Old Mans Out!!) appeared in the living room windows.its just that thailand has become the main goal for the lonely middle aged single man and they are easy targets for some unscrupolous ladies, it is just not fair to insult the isaan ladies, so he got ripped off he must take some of the blame for thinking with his Dick :D Nignoy

:o Hey! my dicks got 2 A levels!!

Edited by dee123

Seems to me that she gave him plenty of signals that it better to fuc_k off and move on. I suppose she figured if he was determined to give it away, she might as well take it.

I would have accidently burned the house down on the way out though.

I would think its a story of a young falang trying to save 'face' he uprooted from the states telling all his mates he had found the ideal girl in Thai, and was moving all his stuff here to be with her and build a house ect, when it all turns sour and against him, the only retribution he could think of was to slag off all Issan girls, It would be considerate of him to withdraw that statement, and admit he made a mistake of his choosing...

With her, she is a scum bag evil *** who played him from the start and rinsed him for all he was worth, before threataning to have him murdered. Of this, we are sure.

So lets be clear on something here. This guy seems like a nice enough fella. The girl is an evil ***

Dosed.

Something tells me you maybe the loser in question, you are venomous enough to be the guy for sure.

I usually have sympathy for guys who get screwed over. I however have absolutely no pity for a nobber who puts others on websites and viciously attacks their families. The guy talks about Karma etc. <deleted> hypocrite.

Nope. Its not me. I have been posting on Thai Visa for close to 5 years. I have assumed this new user name as i wanted to post on the health forum about a mild case of nob rot that I have. :o I cant remember my sodding password for my 'other' account and havent been arsed to request a new password here.

I guess I am venomous with my view on this. It riles me. It pisses me off. One of the contibuting reasons why i feel so riled about this kind of thing owes to the typical responses that guys like this recieve.... 'He had it coming'.... 'Left his brain at the airport'.... 'Should have known better'. Whenever I read or hear a story such as this, it always seems to be the poor sods fault. Conversley, the girl who destroys the life of whichever guy in question, is a harmless little isarn chick who is simply looking out for her fammily.

Cant we call a spade a spade here? She took him to the cleaners. She rinsed him blind. When she sensed the money was running out and there was nothing else to blag, she insisted that the guy went back home to work in the states, and send money back to her monthly. When he refused, she closed the whole thing off and started screaming at him at every given chance. When he went back to the village to check out the house, she told him she would kill him if he didnt leave the village.

He goes on to say that he was followed out of the village by a guy on a bike, who he assumed was her brother. Brother? Boyfriend, more likely.

Sure, he could have been a heck of a lot sharper. I see nothing wrong in setteling down with a bar girl - providing you give it years before you so much as even hint at building houses, marraige, retiring etc. Stepping off the plane and rushing into something like that with a bar girl is, as i said, not too sharp. But he did nothing wrong in doing so - thats my point. On paper at least, it was a nice thing the guy did. He built her a house. He tried to provide a future for her. He wanted to take care of her. However off the ball the guy might have been, he was just trying to be nice. She, on the other hand, was an out and out evil bitch.

Obviously, im assuming his account is true here.

Its strange actualy that i do feel so strongly about this kind of thing. As i have said before, genuinely i have never even come close to getting stung in Thailand. This shouldnt bother me so much. There is just something about it that irks me. I have seen it so many times and it just.... irks me. Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of negatives to Thailand that i accept - there is always a compromise, wherever you choose to live. I accept the good and bad in Thailand and i feel that the good greatly outweighs the bad. I shrug stuff off. But this - well, its just my pet hate, thats all.

I should point out that while i feel this guy deserves sympathy and not ridicule, i think he does read as a little.... twisted. The notion that 99.999% of Isarn women are evil scammers and especialy the 'black magic' thing creeped me out. Thats just plain strange.

Im not saying i am warmed to this guy - jesus he is not even the kind of guy i would want to have a beer with - im just saying, you know.... do we have to write guys like this off as complete tossers, without even commenting on the fact that the woman is a cheap evil swine?

One of the MAJOR problems in today's society is the fact that there are excuses for everything. People have simply given up taking responsibility for their own actions.

I have made some serious mistakes in my lifetime. I lost MUCH more money than this guy, BUT, that was back in the good ole USA. I like to think I have learned from my mistakes. The point being that "I" created the situation, no one else.

I read the article that the poor sap wrote, and he is obviously very angry. He should be mostly angry with himself. Someone taught me a long time ago, women only get away with what we let them get away with. If we get taken advantage of by any woman from anywhere, it's our own fault. It's such an old story. I can truly understand his pain, but he's an idiot. His little fantasy should have remained such. It sounded like he had a really good time at first. I don't mean to sound scar-less, and I still do stupid things, but I try not to fool myself.

I read the article that the poor sap wrote, and he is obviously very angry. He should be mostly angry with himself. Someone taught me a long time ago, women only get away with what we let them get away with. If we get taken advantage of by any woman from anywhere, it's our own fault. It's such an old story. I can truly understand his pain, but he's an idiot. His little fantasy should have remained such. It sounded like he had a really good time at first. I don't mean to sound scar-less, and I still do stupid things, but I try not to fool myself.

I nearly screwed my mariage up of 12 years, i had known my wife for 14 years, my own fault, fell for a girl in bangkok, a thai lady in the import export Business from Nong Kai. Wife found out, i could of lost everything in The UK, Business, Property etc also everything in Thailand, when the wife found out i felt such a basta........, i upset her and our Two daughters etc, this was two years ago, we are still togeather and our relationship is a lot stronger, i love her to bits, i have never posted this before, it would of been my own fault if she had taken me to the cleaners, i will never wander again, you learn by your mistakes, Wife Sa, is a genuine Esarn girl and i am very,very lucky to of met her 14 years ago.

Edited by Thaicoon

I disagree totally. Guys should take very careful notice. By telling people to take no notice and not heed the warnings is irresponsible.

However, I do agree it is not worth letting it get to you.

Western men should be extremely careful. Extremely careful here in Thailand.

Yes youré right there lots of examples about this topic in many places. Where there is smoke, there is fire. The bottom line... there are many good, honest Thai women out there, BUT for goodness sake be very careful. When you come to Thailand, and I know this is a big ask, but try to think with your head first before your dick.

Wise words.... some are clever enough to let the lad in first, wash the floors on their knees, do the laundry all by hand, the cooking, the shopping, the cleaning, make him feel very comfortable and get there step, by step, slice by slice.... I have seen horses puke!

What do they have to lose? :o

And I do know what I am talking about, have been there, seen it, done it, lived through it and got badly scalded as well - after 14 years!

I know there are many "gems" out there.... haven't found one yet, the real gems are in the safe!

One of the MAJOR problems in today's society is the fact that there are excuses for everything. People have simply given up taking responsibility for their own actions.

I have made some serious mistakes in my lifetime. I lost MUCH more money than this guy, BUT, that was back in the good ole USA. I like to think I have learned from my mistakes. The point being that "I" created the situation, no one else.

I think you are pretty spot on there - excuses and not responsibility - we have all made mistakes and its how we come back.

The for her for him arguments are a little strange

He was/is a bit of a strange guy and she took what was given her on a plate