What Legal Document Proves Foreign House Ownership?

Normally the person whose name is on the Chanot or other land title deed will also be the owner of whatever is built on the land. Yes somebody (also a foreigner) can own a house without owning the land it has been built on. I figure in that case this has to be written on the Chanot or other land paper.

Normally the person whose name is on the Chanot or other land title deed will also be the owner of whatever is built on the land. Yes somebody (also a foreigner) can own a house without owning the land it has been built on. I figure in that case this has to be written on the Chanot or other land paper.

It's not a question designed for you to have a guess at!

Usually this forum does not provide answers to specialized legal questions unless it is about immigration rules. One thing you could do is enquire at a municipal land office (kom tee din), if you cannot speak Thai take somebody along who does.

It's not a question designed for you to have a guess at!

Thank You.