Making A Bargirl Into A Girlfriend/ Wife…

Harry Palmer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the last several posts in this thread have taken it off topic, therefore i feel compelled to 'virtually' lock it... as i don't have the requisite authority to actually lock it...

...thanks for contributing to another blockbuster Harry Palmer thread... 90 odd posts isn't bad for a newbie like me to achieve...

...i will be spending the next day or so researching material for another topic & look forward to enjoying the pleasure of your company again in the near future... even those of you who had to resort to profanities as opposed to reasoned arguments…

…during this brief intermission perhaps you would like to contribute to another palmer production? Harry Palmers Movie Chain :o

...the last several posts in this thread have taken it off topic, therefore i feel compelled to 'virtually' lock it... as i don't have the requisite authority to actually lock it...

...thanks for contributing to another blockbuster Harry Palmer thread... 90 odd posts isn't bad for a newbie like me to achieve...

...i will be spending the next day or so researching material for another topic & look forward to enjoying the pleasure of your company again in the near future... even those of you who had to resort to profanities as opposed to reasoned arguments…

…during this brief intermission perhaps you would like to contribute to another palmer production? Harry Palmers Movie Chain :o

Very noble sentiments Gingernuts. Is it time for a 'what colour r ur socks thread?"

Mango- infact yes if I loved a BG I would surely tell my reles/mates. I could give <deleted> all what anybody thinks. If you want to be trapped by other people perceptions surely you won't go far in this world.

She'd probably rather you didn't tell everyone that she had been a BG.

I think the question we need to ask Harry is this....

Are these experiences you have had yourself while in a relationship with an ex BG, or is this just what you've read from the postings of disgruntled ex husbands/BF on forums... or maybe what someone has told you BG's are like... do you have any original first hand experience...??

What are your qualifications for making these generalised comments about ex BG's.. ?

totster  :o

A short historical summary does not necessarily require first hand experience.

Are the findings of the original post in dispute? He is talking about prostitutes, remember, much like conmen, hustlers, pickpockets and other common thieves.

In bad taste but...

most often or not the only thing that most "johns" are being robbed of are a few millilitres of bodily fluid.

What is their con? They want to get paid. They aren't hustling. They're selling. They're saleswomen...performing a service that is in strong demand. And the "johns" get what's coming to them, whether it's a good time or an assisted suicide. Either way, these bgs are human and probably for the most part, are good ones at that. A little bit of empathy goes along way...put yourself in the conditions some these women are faced with, eventually you'd end up on your knees biting pillow to get yourself to the next day.

Empathy is an overlooked virtue. Perhaps, you should you take a long look at it.

You only know for certain if you take the plunge. Anyone who is paranoid about being taken for a ride shouldn't go near a BG. I don't think it's rocket science.

No one with any self respect would even contemplate it. It's not so hard to find a nice girl to date who doesen't sell her pussy for a living.

get married to a prostitute? hmm

You only know for certain if you take the plunge. Anyone who is paranoid about being taken for a ride shouldn't go near a BG. I don't think it's rocket science.

No one with any self respect would even contemplate it. It's not so hard to find a nice girl to date who doesen't sell her pussy for a living.

Your Dad didn't seem to have this hang up that you display.... :o

Your Dad didn't seem to have this hang up that you display.... :o

That comment's just indecent.

O dearie dear,would any ordinary hard working upfront respectable attractive little LOS.B.G really want to get involved with a number crunching,failed,fat,forty,

overweight,smelly,loudmouth,semi illiterate foreign sex tourist on a jolly under the impression that he might be looking for a respectable "nice " Thai wife

His holiday pay might last for 2 weeks but she could be stuck with it/him forever.

"Quel hoare-er"