Making A Bargirl Into A Girlfriend/ Wife…

Harry Palmer

…thinking of making your bargirl into a girlfriend or wife, then you should think it through in advance and have realistic and reasonable expectations…

…attributes such as femininity, compliance & sex may be enough for you to begin with. however, once the initial glow of the relationship starts to fade, it can become a bad situation for both parties… :o

…remember that the majority of ladies who take any interest in farangs are prostitutes from isaan, a relatively poor region. they aren't shy to be seen with a farang, even an overweight drunken slob, like many of you! :D and in terms of class, there's only one way: up. they have little to lose. they have financial motivation. they have few more interesting alternatives other than perhaps milking the buffalo or planting rice…

some of the problems associated with ex-prostitutes…

lazy, unfaithful, irresponsible, dishonest & money-consuming…

…generally it’s better not to consider a girl for friendship or marriage if she's been in the business for more than three months, unless, of course, you don't mind dealing with the aforementioned highlighted problems...

adrian.gif

'sword of truth & trusty shield of fair play'

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is an exbg, and we dont have any of those problems.

I dont believe you can control who you fall in love with, But yes you should use both heads before entering in a relationship with a bargirl.

If you are really in love with the girl you dont care about her past, at least I dont.

Every relationship has its ups and downs :o

But on the other hand not two relationships are the same..

And Harry havent we had enough BG post here for this week????

I am beginning to believe you are truely obsessed :D

…thinking of making your bargirl into a girlfriend or wife, then you should think it through in advance and have realistic and reasonable expectations…

…attributes such as femininity, compliance & sex may be enough for you to begin with. however, once the initial glow of the relationship starts to fade, it can become a bad situation for both parties… :o

…remember that the majority of ladies who take any interest in farangs are prostitutes from isaan, a relatively poor region. they aren't shy to be seen with a farang, even an overweight drunken slob, like many of you! :D and in terms of class, there's only one way: up. they have little to lose. they have financial motivation. they have few more interesting alternatives other than perhaps milking the buffalo or planting rice…

…generally it’s better not to consider a girl for friendship or marriage if she's been in the business for more than three months, unless, of course, you don't mind dealing with the aforementioned highlighted problems...

adrian.gif

I think the question we need to ask Harry is this....

Are these experiences you have had yourself while in a relationship with an ex BG, or is this just what you've read from the postings of disgruntled ex husbands/BF on forums... or maybe what someone has told you BG's are like... do you have any original first hand experience...??

What are your qualifications for making these generalised comments about ex BG's.. ?

totster :D

This would be the least advised thing to do in Thailand.

For the few that work out, hundreds of horror stories and failures exist.

Much better odds with the lottery

adrian.gif

There you go Harry, steriotyping a group of people again. It is true, extensive exposure to the BG scene can corrupt the weak of mind and spirit. But not everyone. I wonder what the percentages could be?

My experiences with this scene are from Lamai, not Phuket or Pattaya. THe location itself makes a HUGE difference. Even though I met my lady in a bar in Lamai 4 years ago, you would never assume now that she ever was a BG. She is a strong mother, and leader of her family.

Are these experiences you have had yourself while in a relationship with an ex BG, or is this just what you've read from the postings of disgruntled ex husbands/BF on forums... or maybe what someone has told you BG's are like... do you have any original first hand experience...??

What are your qualifications for making these generalised comments about ex BG's.. ?

totster  :o

A short historical summary does not necessarily require first hand experience.

Are the findings of the original post in dispute? He is talking about prostitutes, remember, much like conmen, hustlers, pickpockets and other common thieves.

QUOTE (Harry Palmer @ Mon 2004-09-27, 22:08:37)

…attributes such as femininity, compliance & sex may be enough for you to begin with. however, once the initial glow of the relationship starts to fade, it can become a bad situation for both parties… 

…remember that the majority of ladies who take any interest in farangs are prostitutes from isaan, a relatively poor region. they aren't shy to be seen with a farang, even an overweight drunken slob, like many of you!  and in terms of class, there's only one way: up. they have little to lose. they have financial motivation. they have few more interesting alternatives other than perhaps milking the buffalo or planting rice…

totster 

I think the situation is he has found a gf that is not a bargirl, now he thinks all bargirls are bad evil money grabbers, probably told him to him by his gf while he's paying the bill for the MK so she can look the "good" girl routine. What is your gf situation Harry? Your've not fallen into the trap of gotta have the chinese thai girl from the middle class family to show off with trap have you?

I have noticed that the first time an expat lives out here, first for many it's the bargirl trap, and laughing at the tourists, then's it's the get a "good" thai girl trap and laughing at the expats with bargirls. Stay a little longer or think a little more and you might start judging women by their personaily and character.

It's obviously pretty narrow minded views he has, and there is something deeper behind it, perhaps a lack of confidence, a need for attention, or just wanting to be the best at something such as picking the right women, as oppose to all the other farangs that he thinks don't have the brains to pick anything but bargirls.

…remember that the majority of ladies who take any interest in farangs are prostitutes from isaan

Maybe true in your own case, but I think a lot of us here get attention for a lot of girls who are not prostitues from Issarn. Maybe this is a reason for his constant BG postings? Did you have a bad break up with a bargirl or something?

Harry, why are you rocking the boat? The whole falang/local bargirl thing is as natural as yin and yang. We're not about to start a welfare system that will print out food stamps so people can buy steaks and trade them in for cash like in the west.... so this is the next best thing. Your campaign could destroy the economies of hundreds of Issan villages if you keep this up.

:o

totster  :o

A short historical summary does not necessarily require first hand experience.

Are the findings of the original post in dispute? He is talking about prostitutes, remember, much like conmen, hustlers, pickpockets and other common thieves.

Maybe.... but are these HIS experiences or just what he's heard/read.. ??

And what he has said is a generalisation... some are much like thieves etc.. but then some are not... ! :D

totster :o

hang on a minute... your first comment in my thread was to...

Y A W N ... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

now you got all interested... as you've seen it's gonna be a HP blockbuster :D

i don't have any first hand experience cos i have made a point of only ever mingling with ladies from good backgrounds... :D

...it's merely one respected posters (mine) opinion based upon years of observing these things... adrian.gif

The post should have read like this:

thinking of making A GIRL into a girlfriend or wife, then you should think it through in advance and have realistic and reasonable expectations…

…attributes such as femininity, compliance & sex may be enough for you to begin with. however, once the initial glow of the relationship starts to fade, it can become a bad situation for both parties… 

some of the problems associated with GIRLS

…generally it’s better not to consider ANYONE for friendship or marriage, unless, of course, you don't mind dealing with the aforementioned highlighted problems...

But that wouldn't have been cool and attention grabbing. So better just not starting the topic at all really.

QUOTE (Totster @ Mon 2004-09-27, 22:36:24)

totster 

hang on a minute... your first comment in my thread was to...

Y A W N ... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

now you got all interested... as you've seen it's gonna be a HP blockbuster 

i don't have any first hand experience cos i have made a point of only ever mingling with ladies from good backgrounds... 

...it's merely one respected posters (mine) opinion based upon years of observing these things...

yeah I know.... I'm pretty pissed off with myself for answering to another of your topics where you seem to have no actual experience of the subject matter... :o

The fact they are from Isaan has not one iota of releveance , the people from that region have more warmth than you will find in the North/Central/South , I know having travelled around Thailand for nearly 20 years.

How is it not relevant if most bargirls are from Issan? I don't mean the word "Issan" in a negative way. If falangs were supporting central, northern, or southern Thais or even Khmer refugees in significant numbers, it'd be just as well.

It's irrelevant in the context of the OP , the fact that they're from a poor region( Isaan) and work as BG's is somehow linked to the fact that they wouldn't make a decent wife?

Where does Isaan become a relevance in their suitability as a marriage partner?

If they were from CM would they perhaps be a better bet?

Clear ?

Khun Larry is showing himself to be as Ignorant as the original poster...yawn :o

Ignorant? Where are your facts!

Back up your claim, least your comment be just another uninformed nag.

pi$$ off Larry , you are and always will be the most boring poster here :D

That's a fact backed up by reading all of the drivel you have posted. :D

Brilliant response. Far reaching!

Possibly breaking new intellectual ground on the subject. :D:D:wub:

It's irrelevant in the context of the OP , the fact that they're from a poor region( Isaan) and work as BG's is somehow linked to the fact that they wouldn't make a decent wife?

Where does Isaan become a relevance in their suitability as a marriage partner?

If they were from CM would they perhaps be a better bet?

Clear ?

Totally relevant as it was a direct reply to the original post (that these types of posts may have a negative effect on the Issan economy). One may as well say that the use of emoticons is irrelevant.

Where does Isaan become a relevance in their suitability as a marriage partner? If they were from CM would they perhaps be a better bet?

I didn't say it was relevant to their suitability as a marriage partner.