Making A Bargirl Into A Girlfriend/ Wife…

Harry Palmer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think girls from good backgrounds have these problems as well, right Harry?

that's true to a certain extent... the pitfalls are not strictly limited to bargirls, thai ladies vary as much as mainstream ladies do in most countries. however most mainstream thai ladies are faithful, and money's usually not a big issue, but there are other things to consider... i'm of the opinion that mainstream thai girls are not available in a sex-for-money arrangement... adrian.gif

i've heard countless arguments from guys who have taken on a prostitute as a ladyfriend or wife and who defend them. in the vast majority of these cases, the relationship doesn't last much longer. few have lasted. the guy is then reminded 'i told you so!... adrian.gif

i wondered where fatso had go to... yeah like i'm gonna listen to you... my threads are of interest.. hence the response thus far... stop posting pics of your gay boyfriends (in yer dreams) wearing leather costumes you sick homosexual... you are just the sort that thailand could well do without...

some of the problems associated with ex-prostitutes…

lazy, unfaithful, irresponsible, dishonest & money-consuming…

that nails it on the head , the longer on the game the more dishonest and hard hearted they are.

check the phone list when they are sleeping and you will find tons of names of guys who are on the suckers list.

i had one who at night took out the SIM card and replaced the live battery with a dead battery !!!!to stop a person reading up on her mailing list .

i never did find the SIM card in her bag or in clothing so i can only guess she hid it

up her rectum in a small tube .boy that phonelist must have been large.

many BGs have a bloke at home in the room anyways .not sure of the % but its

maybe more than 50%.

the stunners are the worst , selfish, lazy and untrustworthy and they love themselves more than any possible punter.

^ You been up all night shagging those uni girls again Pat?

get some sleep son. :o

No up all night doing paperwork actually.

It's amazing that some guys get so obsessive over their BGs, i know one who was so terrified of losing her he made her sign a suicide pact.

...it's merely one respected posters (mine) opinion based upon years of observing these things...

Respected? what a joke...

Your opinion is based on years of observation? Stop looking up your arse Hairy Palm, theres a whole big world outside of blackpool.

Nuff said.

...it's merely one respected posters (mine) opinion based upon years of observing these things...

Respected? what a joke...

Your opinion is based on years of observation? Stop looking up your arse Hairy Palm, theres a whole big world outside of blackpool.

Nuff said.

this thread touch a raw nerve did it?

in the end all successful relationships come down to shared values and interests. you can't change anyone. they must naturally have these values and interests already. honesty and openness are vital to a good relationship. i just don't see these traits in bg's...

i just don't see these traits in bg's...

Sorry Harry but I think you missed something off your post.....

Should it have read like this...??

.... and from what I've been told or read on forums..i just don't see these traits in bg's...... although I can't be sure because I have no experience of my own....

That's better....

totster :o

just don't see these traits in bg's...

Harry stereotyping again? Even if you had first hand experience all BG are not the same (flawed logic). Course you have no experience and therefore not a legitimate source to comment. :D

I think the point is that if Harry had any experience he would have had the good and bad experiences.... therefore would not make such stupid generalisations.. :o

totster :D

this thread touch a raw nerve did it?

in the end all successful relationships come down to shared values and interests. you can't change anyone. they must naturally have these values and interests already. honesty and openness are vital to a good relationship. i just don't see these traits in bg's...

Not at all my old mucker... :D

I just find your comments worthless, your opinion without value and your observations laughable and based on no personal experience.

Maybe thats just me? :o

You're a fraud Palmer, five gives you ten that you're an epically fat loner, sitting in a flat in Halifax sucking at Englands dole teat. The closest you've ever been to Thailand is through hot Asian teenz, that would be where the resentment emanates maybe?

I'll ask you again shitlips, what's the weather like in the UK?