Non - Immigrant O Advice Needed

Hi,

I am a UK citizen in UK and was going to apply for a triple entry tourist visa for 9-12 months of travel around SE Asia and mainly basing myself in Thailand.

The person I spoke to at Hull convinced me to get a Non Imm O visa as it was not much more and had multiple entries.

I now have said visa but can't find much info on what I need to do every 3 months - do I just need to leave and come back at will or do i need to make applications at neighboring consulates/report 90 days/prove sufficient income?

Any answers or links to them would be much appreciated :o

Cheers!

Each time you arrive your passport will be stamped for a stay of 90 days maximum.

You may be able to plan your trips to other countries to avoid un-necessary visa runs,

as indicated by Lopburi.

As above.

You must exit Thailand every 90 days and return to get another 90 days stamp in your passport until your 1 year is up. This can be done in the same day.

You can either take a train to Malaysia or Laos, fly with Air Asia to a nearby destination (KL, Penang, Phnom Penh, Rangoon, Singapore etc) or take a bus to the Cambodian/Burmese borders with various visa run services.

Easy as falling off a log!!

Edited by Big A