Overdue Tot Bill

mmkin

I miss my TOT bill payment due date and now i cant make the payment online. I was wondering can i pay the overdue invoice at any of the bank counter?

I think you have to go pay it at the Tot office if you 're overdue. Or just don't pay it and pay it when the bill comes next month. I've never had my phone cut off for not paying just 1 month.

I miss my TOT bill payment due date and now i cant make the payment online. I was wondering can i pay the overdue invoice at any of the bank counter?

Had the same thing happen to me. People in my condo office checked and said that I had to go to the main office to pay it off. Didn't want to bother so used a messenger from the office to pay it off. Quite irritating that TOT requires overdue payments to be paid at their main office (since I am often out of town) however, they will eventually cut off service otherwise.

You can pay at any TOT office.

Or at a bank:

http://www.tot.co.th/toten/index.php?optio...&Itemid=167

A few months ago I attempted to register on their website in order to pay "on-line". The site would not let me register informing me that my customer number did not match my telephone number. I emailed TOT with a scanned copy of my invoice which detailed both numbers requesting that they inform me where I was going wrong. I did not receive a reply but now notice that their webpage has changed and does not include the facility to pay on-line.

Funnily enough, I bank on-line with Kasikorn Bank and although they have the facility to pay CAT (together with about another 200 companies), neither TOT nor TT&T are listed.

TiT

You can pay at any TOT office.

Or at a bank:

http://www.tot.co.th/toten/index.php?optio...&Itemid=167

A few months ago I attempted to register on their website in order to pay "on-line". The site would not let me register informing me that my customer number did not match my telephone number. I emailed TOT with a scanned copy of my invoice which detailed both numbers requesting that they inform me where I was going wrong. I did not receive a reply but now notice that their webpage has changed and does not include the facility to pay on-line.

Funnily enough, I bank on-line with Kasikorn Bank and although they have the facility to pay CAT (together with about another 200 companies), neither TOT nor TT&T are listed.

TiT

You can't pay at a bank if it is overdue, you can pay TOT at a Kasikorn branch - I do every month (before the due date).

Hi

I've paid my overdue TOT bill at the TRUE office. There's one in Silom and one in Fortune Town. Maybe cos I have internet too? Anyway, maybe you can call TOT to find out if you can do the same.

You mean i can pay the TOT bill at the TRUE office in Fortune? Im staying near there and it will be much easier for me to pay there if its possible. My phone line and the internet is under TOT.

Any idea if i can still pay at the TRUE Office?

I had to pay the overdue bill at a TOT office and the overdue international charges at a CAT office. A long procedure. I had been away 5 months and someone had "forgot" to pay for me. There was even a threat of court summons if the overdue bill remained unpaid beyond 6 months. I could have walked away as it wasn't my phone and a rented apt, but I liked the apt and still use it.

I had to pay the overdue bill at a TOT office and the overdue international charges at a CAT office. A long procedure. I had been away 5 months and someone had "forgot" to pay for me. There was even a threat of court summons if the overdue bill remained unpaid beyond 6 months. I could have walked away as it wasn't my phone and a rented apt, but I liked the apt and still use it.

Just do what a Thai would do. Don't pay the bill and when they cut off the phone just get a TT&T line. 'no worries'