Is Cheap Sex Important?

Crush

If you could not get cheap sex in Thailand anymore, would you still come to Thailand, would you want to work in a <deleted> city like Bangkok for a pittance as an English teacher, legally or otherwise?

Without the people that you can exploit is there any other reason you are here.

Would i work in a dump like Bangkok for a subsistance wage?

NO WAY.

Why do you guys do it?

If you could not get cheap sex in Thailand anymore

Without the people that you can exploit is there any other reason you are here

Try all of S/E Asia......

Thai's exploit us more.....just coz they smile alot doesnt mean that they are great people.....so its even on that count.....

I come back to visit my g/f, who isnt a bg........otherwise i'd be back in the Philippines, coz there is just as good ladys, but loads of great surfing beaches..... :o ..

Crush- why do you care what other people do?

BTW not all westerners are in Thailand for "cheap sex" as you so put it. We have wives, gf(s), children here.

Also I hate to tell you this, but teaching isn't the only profession in Thailand for westerners. (some of us are extremely well paid)

Another BG/Sex related topic... how droll

Cant you guys find something else to talk about?

I get to see these threads like 14 a week, give it a rest already!

And i agree with what Britmaveric is saying, there are other things to do for gainful employment out here...

If you could not get cheap sex in Thailand anymore, would you still come to Thailand, would you want to work in a <deleted> city like Bangkok for a pittance as an English teacher, legally or otherwise?

NO WAY.

Why do you guys do it?

i suspect that many can't find a gf in their own country... or a decent woman in this country for that matter...

the prospect of cheap sex with a potentially never-ending stream of willing young ladies & men probably accounts for 90% of those farang males currently in the los...

NO WAY.

Why do you guys do it?

Every case is different, but if what you are saying is that all naughty nightlife was strictly banned, then yes, probably a large percent of expats would be pissed off. But there must also be other reasons for staying on, like weather, low cost of living etc, job satisfaction and wages.

So are you saying if all of this was stopped as well?

Then that might justify returning to falang land.

Or are you saying if the average short time went up to 7000bht and barfines 2000bht? That may be a different story. :o

BTW not all westerners are in Thailand for "cheap sex" as you so put it. We have wives, gf(s), children here.

Also I hate to tell you this, but teaching isn't the only profession in Thailand for westerners. (some of us are extremely well paid)

well said, he is more than likely an "English teacher" who did not survive here.

cheap sex ? where ?

its not cheap in BKK, after you pay BF and drinks and the girl its comparable to paying a Thai hooker in London .

Patpong rates 2000 shortime ,4000 all night , plus 500 BF and drinks as well.

Nana Rates are less than this and soi cowboy maybe a tad less.

its only cheap if the teacher is getting a freeby off one of the students which is not uncommon.

he is almost certain to get a tasty looker from the class ..

Its cheap upcountry maybe 200-300 shortime ...with a Laos chick

i suspect that many can't find a gf in their own country... or a decent woman in this country for that matter...

the prospect of cheap sex with a potentially never-ending stream of willing young ladies & men probably accounts for 90% of those farang males currently in the los...

The voice of experience speaks...

Hairy palm by name...

Crush- why do you care what other people do?

Not re to this thread....but wanted to say that I thought your post poll last night on HP was cool...... :D:D

Chopper :o

NO WAY.

Why do you guys do it?

Yeh Crush....I come here so that I can wear a "same same, but different"

T-shirt...and everyone knows what it means........

oh yeh...and the cheap sex....... :o

Hairy palm by name...

Hairy wears very very thick glasses ( as victims of the claw often do ) :o

Apart from the occasional ladyboy who's too drunk or stoned to say "no", Hairy's sexual experience is limited to mercilessly flogging his limp noodle while reading the responses he makes under other names to his never-ending "anti-bargirl" posts.

Why do you guys do it?

Well Thailand has not signed many international treaties (hague Convention etc etc ), and doesn't have a whole swag of Politically Correct laws, so it suits me.

I make a good living, and yes I do a little bit of teaching - just for fun. Main income is other things

Cheap Sex, good when you are drunk, Good Sex, better when you are sobre....

Hmmm...so that's all u men think of Thailand...cheap sex? There is cheap sex everywhere, not just Thailand. So having sex with your gf or bf isnt cheap? Well, actually its free, isnt it. So there u go...cheap sex. LOL :o

Well if your married It's not cheap you still pay for it one way or another!! but it's loving not just sex sex is sex making love is totally different. :D