20th March

miltonbentley

On the day baby Milton Bentley was born the Football World Cup was stolen in London - not guilty m'Lud. :o

It's my birthday tomorrow and because of the chaos of trying to move house I have nothing organised but still fancy a few drinks to celebrate. Anyone who would like to join Rachele and me is very welcome.

All drinks will be half price from 6-11

On the day baby Milton Bentley was born the Football World Cup was stolen in London - not guilty m'Lud. :o

It's my birthday tomorrow and because of the chaos of trying to move house I have nothing organised but still fancy a few drinks to celebrate. Anyone who would like to join Rachele and me is very welcome.

Happy Birthday Chaz, 1966 a vintage year - not only was it stolen but we won it.

Won't be able to make it tonight, even with beer half price :D

All the best

Steve

Impromptu . . . Milton Bentley was born . . . . .

Are you trying to tell us something about yourself? :o

Happy birthday, kiddo. Won't be able to accept your invitation, I am afraid, but I left you a small birthday gift in your post box earlier this afternoon.

I went to 7-11 tonight and they charged me full price for my drinks. Thanks Chas.

Oh yeah, have a good one and many more mate. See ya next week.