Beckham's "you Know"..

rainman

I was watching the post-match interview with David Beckham on ESPN or Star Sports, can't remember which, tonight ...and i couldn't help noticing this guy says "you know" more than a Thai says "khab" in a sentence. Totally freaks me out :o

It was something like:

...you know, tonight was an important game for us and you know, we played well, you know, we came from 2-0 down and you know, its important we now have points on the table...

And it wasn't just one sentence, it was a whole interview of about 5 minutes, i sometimes counted a "you know" every two other words. What the ######... :D

I was watching the post-match interview with David Beckham on ESPN or Star Sports, can't remember which, tonight ...and i couldn't help noticing this guy says "you know" more than a Thai says "khab" in a sentence. Totally freaks me out :o

It was something like:

...you know, tonight was an important game for us and you know, we played well, you know, we came from 2-0 down and you know, its important we now have points on the table...

And it wasn't just one sentence, it was a whole interview of about 5 minutes, i sometimes counted a "you know" every two other words. What the ######... :D

It is a common enough habit and one generally attributed to the less educated beings of the world.

:o I'd like to see you, or any of us, up there in front of the cameras giving live interviews that are broadcast all over the world and not do something similar! Leave the poor bugger alone.

Ok, he's not the brightest bloke around, but he's very good at what he does. I've never heard anyone complain that Stephen Hawking is no good at football!

I've never heard anyone complain that Stephen Hawking is no good at football!

Ahh I see, you are coming from the "Don't mock the afflicted" point of view.

Steven Hawkings has a muscle wasting disease that stops him being able to play football; and David Beckham has an IQ wasting disease that makes him opt to have "Victoria" misspelt in Hindi on his fore-arm and speak with the elequance of a 4 year old down syndrome sufferer high on ganja.

While on the subject:

Rooney scored a hat-trick last night on his return to football (since his broken metatarsel) and first game for United. What makes him, a seriously well endowed (wallet-wise) and seriously ugly B'dard, sneak out behind his beautiful girlfriends back to go find the ugliest 40 something whore he could find and pay for it (and then get caught). If he wanted to cheat any night club would have done!

I've never heard anyone complain that Stephen Hawking is no good at football!

Hot off the press!!

New Leeds Signings

Last week Leeds United unveiled a raft of new players to bolster a team weakened by the departure of the entire first team.......

Stephen Hawking - midfield, "The thinking footballer" was named club captain.

Billy Bremner - LUFC director said "In this age of political correctness and multi-culturalism, being dead should not be allowed to stand in the way of a long and fruitful career."

Giant Haystacks - Goalie, "We were looking for an imposing prescence in the nets, someone to really fill the space between the posts."

Arthur Scargill - Centre Forward, "We are informed that Arthur is the best striker in the business."

Buttershaw u-12's (girls) - Defence, "Well they can't let in more goals than last years shower did."

Sadly the new Leeds squad were soundly beaten in a friendly match vs. a Seacroft Veterans 11 yesterday. The team seem to be struggling to ge to grips with Captain Hawkings new 4 - 4 - quark - quantum underspace - 1 formation, especially Brian Deane who accidently arrived at Dunfermline, dressed as a donkey.

Another one with some basketball players in the US  "You know what I'm sayin'"

I laugh when i hear that  Millions paid to these people and they don't know how to speak properly.  :o

They don't get paid to speak; they get paid to play. :D

Yeah, leave him be. He's world class.

Funny how people can accept people around them's faults. But find it easy to slag off mega stars.

You're only jealous. :D

Yeah, leave him be. He's world class.

Funny how people can accept people around them's faults. But find it easy to slag off mega stars.

You're only jealous. :o

Jealous? You bet I am. Lets look at the two options. I can be like Becks, rich beyond my dreams all the while maintaining my status as a complete baffoon. Two, stay how I am now, smarter than most people i've ever come across and forever stuck in middle-classdom. Yep, I think i'll go with number one. Would love to be a rich moron, after all, ignorance is bliss!

Giant Haystacks in goal, lmfao :D

I don't go weak at the knees with Becks, then again my country aint a huge soccer country. Do notice the attention he gets from young Thai females(and males) . I used to be jealous of him but why marry Posh Spice when u could take Ginger for one night ,or maybe he did :o

Giant Haystacks in goal, lmfao  :D

I don't  go weak at the  knees  with Becks, then again my  country  aint a huge  soccer  country. Do notice the  attention he gets from  young Thai females(and  males) . I  used to be  jealous of  him but  why  marry  Posh Spice when u could  take Ginger for  one night ,or  maybe he did :o

You Marry the Posh Spice, but you have the fun with the Ginger Spice... :D :D

Actually, I didn't even know who this David Beckham guy was until I came to Thailand during the last World Cup.... Soccer is not exactly a popular sport here in America...  :o

I can tell ...it was the European Championship, not the World Cup. :D

I don't know,wasn't the last World Cup in 2002?

Oh Well, Whatever.... :D