Do You Enjoy Bargirl Threads?

Crush

I do. its like voyeurism, and its far better than popularist pulp known locally as Thai Telewishion :o

Wouldn't it be more exciting to head for the bars and make real time acquaintance with a live bargirl. Typing away exchanging historical memories with another like minded geriatric doesn't sound too sensual to me. Each to his own.

I like reading them for the absolute bullshit posted by "bargirl experts" whose total bargirl experience is perving at pole dancers then rushing off to the toilet to twang the wire while they fantasize about what they saw.

I think you could be right Rod.

After many years of actually living in Thailand, ( as opposed to dreaming about it), i am also amazed at the EXPERTS opinions on all things Thai.

Again with the generalisations.

All bargirls are ????

All bargirl threads are likewise..

Surely it depends on the thread.

Would i immediately seek out a thread with bargirl in the title - no.

Would i open a thread "where can i get 3 bargirls for a 1$?" No again.

Do I think that many of the threads are a waste of bandwidth - yes, but then i could say that about many other threads where the words bar and girl do not appear.

Do I enjoy bargirl threads? no

Why did I read this one then? because the title led me to believe I may be able to reply, and I wanted to see how others felt.

Why don't I like bar girl threads? beacause Thailand is about so much more than bargirls

beacause Thailand is about so much more than bargirls

i use to work with a man maybe late 60's or 70's he told me he would go to thailand for his vacation every year, I had just started the job and he had just came back. he was showing pictures of his expliots the rated G version, We had women that worked with us so no naughty pics, he would show the men those.

when i guess it was my "turn" he showed me them I told him i don't want to see those!! right away what's wrong are you gay?? he asks me i said because i'm half thai!!! you should have seen the look on his face he then put the pictures away.

Before he left I asked him why he fly's 18 to 20 hours just to have sex?? he said because bargirls are easy give them enough money and they do everything you want. :o is this sad or what?? espacially when some people don't know their is more to Thailand than the bar scene.

I'm not bothered with the amount of bargirl threads (annoyed at times maybe) but I believe at least it's an attempt to understand bgs than just be misguided only by the abundant hearsay. What I am bothered about is that although with much development on sectors such as tourism and business thoughout the years it still comes down to Patpong and BGs when referring to Thailand.

I guess it goes to show, you can't blame those that just don't know any better? Or should you blame them when that's all they really care to know about. No matter what, these people will still continue to patronize and posters will still continue to post threads on bgs. It's probably all they know....

I'm not bothered with the amount of bargirl threads (annoyed at times maybe) but I believe at least it's an attempt to understand bgs than just be misguided only by the abundant hearsay. What I am bothered about is that although with much development on sectors such as tourism and business thoughout the years it still comes down to Patpong and BGs when referring to Thailand.

I guess it goes to show, you can't blame those that just don't know any better? Or should you blame them when that's all they really care to know about. No matter what, these people will still continue to patronize and posters will still continue to post threads on bgs. It's probably all they know....

The thing is Do they want to know other things about Thailand?? Personally I don't think they do and when they get back home that's what they tell their friends what they did in Thailand and then the cycle begins anew!! I myself I think it's crazy to fly 18 or 19 hours to have sex!! but guys do it.

What is it about Bargirl threads?

Are they started just for reaction, does the original poster post in various other names to keep a worn out topic going?

...i suggest that the bg/ bb scene (a cheap & plentiful supply of both male & female prostitutes) are a prime motivational factor for many farangs who visit or work in the los... therefore it's only natural for them to want to discuss their experiences on boards such as these... it's a simple as that... a certain segment of the tv membership enjoy it...

...threads are all about opinions, and it would seen that if one's opinions fly in the face of the status-quo, certain members get irate & abusive. i have no need of multiple ids. on the tv personally... not when i have some many members 'gagging' to post in my threads...

:o

...i suggest that the bg/ bb scene (a cheap & plentiful supply of both male & female prostitutes) are a prime motivational factor for many farangs who visit or work in the los...

You really shouldnt judge others by your own standards, Mr Hairy Palm.

I myself  I think it's crazy to fly 18 or 19 hours to have sex!!  but guys do it.

.....But I'd fly 22 hours to eat cheap, but good Gang Sub Pa Rod! :D

Sorry, bad joke..... :D

Yes, I admit I like reading some of the Bar Girl Threads, but I admit after awhile, they all do begin to sound the same - gets pretty boring.... I mean, how many times can one do a "Should I fall in love / marry a Bargirl" type Thread? :o

Anyway, as in most things in life, It's usually much better to experience things firsthand than just reading about it! :D:D

I myself   I think it's crazy to fly 18 or 19 hours to have sex!!   but guys do it.

.....But I'd fly 22 hours to eat cheap, but good Gang Sub Pa Rod! :D

Sorry, bad joke..... :D

Yes, I admit I like reading some of the Bar Girl Threads, but I admit after awhile, they all do begin to sound the same - gets pretty boring.... I mean, how many times can one do a "Should I fall in love / marry a Bargirl" type Thread? :o

Anyway, as in most things in life, It's usually much better to experience things firsthand than just reading about it! :D:D

The thing is the threadstarter (Hairy Palm) has no first hand experience in bargirls that's why so many threads from him He's trying to gain experience until the day he gets nerve to walk into a bar

The thing is the threadstarter (Hairy Palm) has no first hand experience in bargirls that's why so many threads from him He's trying to gain experience until the day he gets nerve to walk into a bar

Hes gunna have to get on a plane first...

The thing is the threadstarter (Hairy Palm) has no first hand experience in bargirls  that's why so many threads from him  He's trying to gain experience until the day he gets nerve to walk into a bar

Hes gunna have to get on a plane first...

Uh oh is he going to start threads on how to get on a plane now?? :o

I like reading them because of the moralistic detours often taken by posters. This can lead to very active discussions about differing view points.

For many Farang folks, even after some time in LoS, there is still a glimmer of the old forbidden ground taboo. I think this is eveidenced by the read count on the thread about Lady boys in General Topics. :o

:D Coffee!!! :D

What is it about Bargirl threads?

Are they started just for reaction, does the original poster post in various other names to keep a worn out topic going?

Am i Begs?

Does anyone care?

Get a life Bangkok Helicopter.

Going by ur last group of Threads.....on the ever present Bar Girl thing......it just what u need...a Bg....and a life......then u will not have to sit in Farang land, dreaming about something that u have never done......

Soi 6 in Pattaya should get u over ur Bg " CRUSH" :o:D:D

Wolfie- never a guessed Halifax. This explains the sad muppet behaviour. :D

BK Helicopter...Soi 6- good sunday dinner at the Queen Vic, I assume this is the type of establishment you were referring too? :o

I prefer soi 7, but i always find the real real bad girls hang in soi 6...groping street!!!.....havent dinned at the place u mentioned...but I'll try it next time Im Pattaya......coz my tgf would cut my ###k off if I went there now.... :D ....